Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jazzfest

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Jazzfest
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 10:19:22 AM »
You should probably just wear your KISS makeup.  It will do two things. Make you feel stronger with your cat powers.  Also look crazy as hell that no one would want to mess with you.

I can't agree with this at all. Do you know how many people want to beat the shit out of Peter Criss for singing "Beth."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2015, 10:31:58 AM »
Stray just a bit from the established tracks and there's a sense of menace that oozes from the cracks of the city. 

Stay out late enough and the menace oozes to the established tracks as well.

In '09, I was in town after traveling to watch LSU beat the snot out of us. Later that night, at the Hustler, there was this particular entertainer working who, being the connoisseur of fine gentleman's clubs that I was back then, I knew was clearly in love with me. By the way she let me buy her expensive drinks all night, there's no question that if my debit card hadn't reached its maximum allowed daily transactions, we'd have jumped the broom that night.

Anyway, with all my friends having long gone to the hotel, I had to stammer down Bourbon and Canal at 5:30am alone and clearly out of place. The lingering alcohol went a long way in reducing my GAF but after declining my first-ever offer from a pimp, politely advising a half dozen or more street walkers that I wasn't interested, and seeing the cold stares of too many transients in poorly lit corners than I preferred, I ran Forrest Gump style back to the hotel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2015, 11:23:14 AM »
You should probably just wear your KISS makeup.  It will do two things. Make you feel stronger with your cat powers.  Also look crazy as hell that no one would want to mess with you.

Given the morass of weirdness that permeates the regular crowd, I'd wager that KISS facepaint wouldn't get a second look. 

To get noticed I'd have to drop my shorts and have the makeup covering my crotch.  Face paint just wouldn't be enough.

Maybe a star over one nipple too. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 11:24:49 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2015, 12:07:59 PM »
Stay out late enough and the menace oozes to the established tracks as well.

In '09, I was in town after traveling to watch LSU beat the snot out of us. Later that night, at the Hustler, there was this particular entertainer working who, being the connoisseur of fine gentleman's clubs that I was back then, I knew was clearly in love with me. By the way she let me buy her expensive drinks all night, there's no question that if my debit card hadn't reached its maximum allowed daily transactions, we'd have jumped the broom that night.

Anyway, with all my friends having long gone to the hotel, I had to stammer down Bourbon and Canal at 5:30am alone and clearly out of place. The lingering alcohol went a long way in reducing my GAF but after declining my first-ever offer from a pimp, politely advising a half dozen or more street walkers that I wasn't interested, and seeing the cold stares of too many transients in poorly lit corners than I preferred, I ran Forrest Gump style back to the hotel.
^^THIS. The crowd WT used to run with didn't exactly live by the Marines motto. If we'd had a motto, it would be more like "Each mofo for himself" than no man left behind.

Anyway, watched Prime Time break my heart in the Sugar with that phantom interception in 80 something? I don't recall the year but my story is similar to the Cats.

357 magnums. I remember those drinks and Long Island iced teas. WT partied like it was 1999. And mofo's left WT behind.

Trouble was we were staying at the Dew Drop Inn or something like that out by the airport. I looked after a sick buddy who had been over served and I didn't feel too sporty myself. Wee hours of the morning.

I think most of you have probably heard about me being a bad motherfucker. It's even imprinted on my wallet. Which was empty.

Had to panhandle for a cab to make it to the airport and still owed some. It took forever. And, the real panhandlers don't like it when amateurs try to infringe.

There were mofos there who even scared me. Abd like I said, I'm a bad man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2015, 12:26:28 PM »
Trouble was we were staying at the Dew Drop Inn or something like that out by the airport. I looked after a sick buddy who had been over served and I didn't feel too sporty myself. Wee hours of the morning.

Did you get to see Cassandra?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 12:44:26 PM »
That's weird...the gay district always seems safe...

except for your anus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2015, 11:30:15 PM »
I got lost in New Orleans during Mardi Gras.  Made friends with an amateur rapper.  Serenaded everyone I met.  Broke up a fight between an old white man and a young black man.  Balled out in general.

Some of you pussies have smaller balls than a gay hobbit.  Think about that the next time you look in a mirror.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin