Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

early playoff projections are out

Starship

• "Jane you say its all over for you and me girl"
early playoff projections are out
« on: May 05, 2015, 04:34:44 PM »
Capital One Orange Bowl - Auburn Vs Ohio State

Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic - TCU Vs Oregon/USC

Todd Mcshay has us beating ohio state and playing tcu for the national championship
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: early playoff projections are out
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 04:42:21 PM »

Todd Mcshay has us beating ohio state and playing tcu for the national championship

Have I ever mentioned I love Todd McShay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 07:08:38 PM »
Shit for Brains Schlabach has us in the playoff, too, but losing to tOSU in the semifinal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 09:33:11 PM »

And we can build this dream together...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 07:23:43 PM »
Bama' not in the four team playoff? #sabanhotseat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 08:59:34 PM »
Bama' not in the four team playoff? #sabanhotseat
Yup, the gumps will be getting their pitchforks sharpened if that's the case.

I'll leave this here....if Coach Muschamp can get his boys straightened out and hold teams to 21 points or under, Auburn will be the National Champions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 10:37:46 PM »
Yup, the gumps will be getting their pitchforks sharpened if that's the case.

I'll leave this here....if Coach Muschamp can get his boys straightened out and hold teams to 21 points or under, Auburn will be the National Champions.

Now this is solid logic.  Not crazy homer prediction.  Go back and look at all our years under CTT. His D's averaged in the teens in giving up points.  People don't get that ever since CTT left, our D has been horrible.  Even in the MNC year...how many times did we give up 30+?  4....5? 

For me, it comes down to this.  Our offense could be one of the best ever.  That's bold ass prediction.  Yeah.  But our O-line is going to be solid.  Our QB can do it all. Best overall arm Malzahn has ever coached.  He can run better than most think.  RB?  Trust me, we will continue the string of 1,000 yard rushers.  But playmakers?  Holy shit.  More than we've ever had. This team is loaded with skill position players. Loaded.

It comes down to D.  Get this unit to a point where we give up 20 or less.  See Prowler above.  If not.  9-3.  If 20 or below.  Playoffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 05:28:11 PM »
Now this is solid logic.  Not crazy homer prediction.  Go back and look at all our years under CTT. His D's averaged in the teens in giving up points.  People don't get that ever since CTT left, our D has been horrible.  Even in the MNC year...how many times did we give up 30+?  4....5? 

For me, it comes down to this.  Our offense could be one of the best ever.  That's bold ass prediction.  Yeah.  But our O-line is going to be solid.  Our QB can do it all. Best overall arm Malzahn has ever coached.  He can run better than most think.  RB?  Trust me, we will continue the string of 1,000 yard rushers.  But playmakers?  Holy shit.  More than we've ever had. This team is loaded with skill position players. Loaded.

It comes down to D.  Get this unit to a point where we give up 20 or less.  See Prowler above.  If not.  9-3.  If 20 or below.  Playoffs.

Put it on the board...Championship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 07:53:57 AM »

Too bad TT's Offenses averaged about a fg after halftime with the vaunted tubershell attack. Aside from a few of the Borges years, our O production then was about as bad our D production is now. Exact opposite problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE