Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Baltimore is burning...

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Baltimore is burning...
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2016, 09:18:42 AM »
First he names his biceps Jack and Sledge and now his fists?  Geez...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2016, 09:29:26 AM »
Snags is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right fists.

Fear of spiders is called arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is called claustrophobia, and fear of Snags is just plain logic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2016, 10:53:30 AM »
Snags can touch MC Hammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2016, 11:05:27 AM »
I can text from a rotary dial phone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2016, 11:05:38 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2016, 11:34:57 AM »
Baltimore about to burn again...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-rice-verdict-20160718-story.html

And you rest assured that someone out there is getting ready to get even with the cops again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2016, 12:48:23 PM »
Rice selected a bench trial rather than a jury trial, putting his legal fate in Williams' hands.

Smart man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2016, 02:50:12 PM »
Meanwhile, in Columbus, Ohio....

foxynews

COLUMBUS, Ohio –  Police in Ohio's capital city say an officer was served a sandwich containing glass shards at a restaurant, and an assault squad is investigating whether it was intentional.

The Columbus officer cut his mouth after biting into the sandwich served to him at a restaurant on Monday afternoon. He was taken to a hospital and held there overnight.

Police say the officer heard a crunching sound as he ate the sandwich.

Columbus Public Health officials say they plan to visit the restaurant Tuesday to help determine what happened.

No charges have been filed in the case. The restaurant's name is being withheld as police continue to investigate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2016, 02:53:34 PM »

foxynews

COLUMBUS, Ohio –  Police in Ohio's capital city say an officer was served a sandwich containing glass shards at a restaurant, and an assault squad is investigating whether it was intentional.

The Columbus officer cut his mouth after biting into the sandwich served to him at a restaurant on Monday afternoon. He was taken to a hospital and held there overnight.

Columbus Public Health officials say they plan to visit the restaurant Tuesday to help determine what happened.

No charges have been filed in the case. The restaurant's name is being withheld as police continue to investigate.

Someone said this earlier, but I would not eat at a place I didn't already trust or where I could not see them prepare my food.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2016, 03:00:58 PM »
Someone said this earlier, but I would not eat at a place I didn't already trust or where I could not see them prepare my food.

duh.  the world hates you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2016, 03:10:52 PM »
duh.  the world hates you.
tru dat.

Heard some chatter last season about some "special Dallas sauce" for an xgate, had he actually been able to afford to make it to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2016, 04:21:39 PM »
Meanwhile, in Kansas City.....

foxynews

A Kansas City, Kan. police officer was in critical condition after being shot Tuesday afternoon as the city's police chief called for prayers on social media.

Terry Zeigler tweeted news of the shooting just after 2 p.m. local time.

We have an officer shot at 22nd & Haskell. Start prayers, unknown condition.
— Terry Zeigler (@KCKPDChief) July 19, 2016

The police department later confirmed the officer was in critical condition. They added that one suspect was in custody and authorities were searching for a second.

The Kansas City Star reported that dozens of officers swarmed the area where the shooting took place, some of them holding rifles. Several police took cover behind cars.

At one point, the Star reported that a woman came out of a nearby house and had a brief conversation with an officer in riot gear. She then walked back toward her house and appeared to yell toward someone inside.

Tuesday marked the second time this year that a Kansas City, Kan., police officer had been shot in the line of duty. Detective Brad Lancaster, 39, was shot and killed curing a violent crime spree on May 9.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2016, 05:11:57 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2016, 06:07:08 PM »

foxynews

Mushroom stamps, spit, excessive hot sauce, refusing to serve. All of these things would piss me off.  You put something in my food that causes me to possibly damage my teeth?  Fuck an investigator or even being a police officer. I'm going to whip your ass on the back line in front of God and everyone. 

I know how to do a lot of shit that can pay bills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2016, 06:29:23 PM »
#blueteethmatter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2016, 06:56:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2016, 08:26:09 PM »
#blueteethmatter

Thank god you didn't say gums.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2016, 11:05:07 PM »
Thank god you didn't say gums.

Oh shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2016, 12:33:18 PM »
Meanwhile, in Muncie...

This piece in foxynews is indicative of where we are. 

A billboard in Indiana has caused some controversy in the wake of the high-profile police killings and officer-involved shooting deaths of African-American men.

The electronic billboard in Muncie caught the eyes of plenty of people around the town Saturday and one person described it as “vulgar” and “discriminatory.” It read “Hate cops? The next time you need help call a crackhead.”

Megan Thomas told The Star Press on Sunday that she noticed the sign while walking with her niece. She said she was offended by the message, which she alleged was "vulgar, discriminatory (Please to be explaining this one, Megan)to many different classes of people in our city.” She said it also seemed to have been up ahead of a police brutality protest.
(Just curious.  Do you not think a police brutality protest would be deemed "vulgar" and "discriminatory" to policemen?)
"I was very ashamed that something so dividing was present in Muncie," she added.

Thomas shared the photo on Facebook and drew a ton of positive and negative responses. She said by the early evening Saturday the message was out of the rotation.

The Star Press reported that by Monday two other messages were up on the billboard: "Love, Respect, Support Law Enforcement” and “Love, Support, Support Law Enforcement."

The billboard is located in the parking lot of a liquor store in Muncie. Chris Johnson, the owner of the store, told the paper that he called the billboard company to tell them that he was hearing complaints about the messaging and he was told it would be taken down immediately and reworded.

Johnson said he was berated by complaints and told the paper that he didn’t hear from anyone about the message on the sign before the controversy unfolded.

Muncie police Sgt. Chris Kirby said Saturday in a Facebook message that Muncie Liquors "had absolutely nothing to do" with the billboard message nor did any police in the town.

The people behind the billboard have yet to come forward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2016, 01:39:36 PM »
I'm not sure what the issue is with that sign.

Seriously, if you hate cops then by all means don't bother calling them when you need help. IF you hate them so much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE