Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Creeper's sexy boat time with 15-year old interrupted by storm

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Maybe completely innocent, but this guy looks like a creeper and the way he keeps ogling the 15-year old makes me feel queasy. 

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/04/teen_and_boatmate_lucky_thankf.html#incart_big-photo

They got caught in the storm Saturday and had to be rescued by the coast guard.  Don't understand why this creeper was with a 15-year old who'd never sailed while his own daughter was on a different boat with a 74-year old man.  A Hobie 16 can carry a crew of four.  Why wouldn't creeper have his own daughter with him instead of venturing out alone with a 15-year old girl? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Creeper's sexy boat time with 15-year old interrupted by storm
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 12:51:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bgreene

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 08:45:04 AM »

It appears as though he is sitting, with his junk on her leg.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 10:33:14 AM »
You guys are nasty. he is just a skipper, brave and true!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 10:39:45 AM »
You guys are nasty. he is just a skipper, brave and true!

I heard he was more of a capt'n stab'n.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."