Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pussification of my beloved Corps

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Pussification of my beloved Corps
« on: April 21, 2015, 08:44:02 AM »
Shit like this is gonna get Marines dead.  Both are very bad ideas!

The first one has to do with processing out decorated combat veterans for having tattoos in favor of a bunch of chair warming motherfuckers.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2015/04/20/tattoo-regulations-marine-corps-career/25894935/

The second has to do with lowering the bar for combat leaders so that women can pass the physical requirements.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/19/marine-corps-weighs-lower-standards-for-women-afte/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Pussification of my beloved Corps
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:08:36 AM »
I don't think Sgt Hartman would approve of this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 11:01:17 AM »
The second has to do with lowering the bar for combat leaders so that women can pass the physical requirements.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/19/marine-corps-weighs-lower-standards-for-women-afte/

What was your record for the dead hang?

Seriousily, totally agree.  Both are horrible ideas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 03:38:34 PM »
bgreene is going to shit himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 04:15:36 PM »
I can understand how some tattoos would be inappropriate but for example, if I were a Marine, the only time they'd see my 12" ruler tattoo would be in the shower or during a hernia check.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 04:34:06 PM »
bgreene is going to shit himself.

I just did.

Even with the thought of offending some on this board (tiger wench), women have no place in a combat role.  A woman should never be a grunt, they should only moan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 04:36:43 PM »
I can understand how some tattoos would be inappropriate but for example, if I were a Marine, the only time they'd see my 12" ruler tattoo would be in the shower or during a hernia check.

you don't see many folks around here using the metric system.  Kudos. 

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 04:39:02 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bgreene

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 04:58:08 PM »
I joke, but two female Marines almost got us killed while I was in Iraq.  They were tasked with to a convoy to come re-supply us with "clean" water.  We had taken over a bath party building just a couple days prior and were now sleeping on the floors.  These two female Marines show up and start gesturing toward the local young men with their boobies.  The Sheik did not like this none too much and called for an attack on our position.  We were on 100% watch for 3 days straight.  Somehow the brass was able to sit down with the Sheik and get it worked out (money).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 05:07:47 PM »
Did they have nice boobies?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 05:13:47 PM »
Did they have nice boobies?

They are women.  In the Marines.

They look like Phyllis Diller.
And walk like Frankenstein.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 06:31:54 PM »
They are women.  In the Marines.

They look like Phyllis Diller.
And walk like Frankenstein.
Then why refer to them as "boobies" and get the locals riled up here?  Now you must make payment to offset your offense
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 07:18:11 PM »
Then why refer to them as "boobies" and get the locals riled up here?  Now you must make payment to offset your offense

Gets it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 09:14:15 PM »
Truth be told, they were not the "typical" female Marines.  They were not bad looking at all.  Now keep in mind the rating scale is kind of like Talladega, real world 3-4 = Dega 10. That being said, it don't take many trips to the jack shack before you would hit any woman that would sling it your way.  So I owe you nothing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 06:55:44 AM »
Truth be told, they were not the "typical" female Marines.  They were not bad looking at all.  Now keep in mind the rating scale is kind of like Talladega, real world 3-4 = Dega 10. That being said, it don't take many trips to the jack shack before you would hit any woman that would sling it your way.  So I owe you nothing!

This Devil Dog knows of what he speaks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 10:14:28 AM »

Ours was called the " bater buidling"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 10:17:28 AM »
Ours was called the " bater buidling"

I thought it was "Circle Jerk Central."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »
I thought it was "Circle Jerk Central."

That was back at home base doing regular duty, you know water the grass because it was on the training schedule, as you stand there in the fricking rain doing it.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 10:36:14 AM »
Jack shack, bater building, circle jerk central, xgate--all the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 11:02:58 AM »
Jack shack, bater building, circle jerk central, xgate--all the same.

At Xgate it involves a midget, a grill master and other folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions