Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Going Clear

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Going Clear
« on: April 22, 2015, 06:38:10 AM »
HBO is showing a documentary right now called Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief.  It's two hours and worth every minute. I only thought I knew the details of their "belief system" - Xenu, the Galactic Overlord?? - but the inner workings of this group are scary beyond belief. L Ron Hubbard was a writer of pulp science fiction novels and basically made up this religion. When he died, this guy named David Miscaviage took over. He's maybe 5'3" tall and that plus the way he runs that group makes the Hitler comparisons more than obvious.

They make you do these auditing sessions - where you basically confess everything you've ever done to an auditor who uses a device to measure your body's response so you can cleanse yourself of the thetan aliens inhabiting your body.  But the reality is that the auditors take copious notes and then create a dossier on you that is then used to blackmail and control you. Thinking about leaving?  Your wife gets an anonymous note telling her you had impure thoughts about a female co worker. John Travolta thought about leaving - remember the whole "Travolta is gay" gossip? 

And Tom Cruise is Satan's right hand. The "Church" kisses his ass, does anything he wants, buys him anything he wants, up to and including coercing female members to be Cruise's rent-a-girlfriend until he tires of them. Then the girls are punished within the "Church" for displeasing him. He is fucking nuts.

Most of the top leaders have defected over the last ten years, and are speaking out. They and their families have been stalked, harassed, slandered, libeled, and abused constantly. The "Church" has an "Office of Special Affairs" and they bought the house across the street from the former second in command and head of that OSA and kept cameras on him and his wife and baby 24/7/365 for five years.

If you get a chance to watch this film, do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Going Clear
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 07:18:40 AM »
This should really be interesting discussion between you and Shannon.  The CEO of her drug company is mixed up in all that shit and by my estimation is crazier than a shithouse rat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 08:26:18 AM »
Compelling documentary, for sure.

The most shocking part of their entire existence, however, is how they litigated the IRS into submission.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 09:00:49 AM »
We know who all of you are. The negative comments need to cease, now.

Agreed. I detect a large amount of Thetans in this thread.

But for real, while on the topic of Tom Cruise is a friggin' whack job - I'd forgotten just how many of his own stunts he does until reading something yesterday about this new MI movie... Any dude who willingly clings to the side of a plane on takeoff is nearly as nuts as those who jump from them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 09:25:48 AM »
He is on a harness with a wind break in front of him....Hardly a daredevil move.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 09:29:22 AM »
He is on a harness with a wind break in front of him....Hardly a daredevil move.

Bruce Willis did it with no safety gear.  Yippee Kiyaa Mudah Fucka
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 09:44:08 AM »
Bruce Willis did it with no safety gear.  Yippee Kiyaa Mudah fudgea

Sani does it just using his fingernails to hold on.  And then he yells at the pilot for not going faster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 09:48:51 AM »
Sani does it just using his fingernails to hold on.  And then he yells at the pilot for not going faster.

Well, that goes without saying.  To Sani.   :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »

all while wearing women's undergarments on a Tuesday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 10:01:39 AM »

I'm sure there were hundreds of emergency personnel on board and on the ground as well. SOB is still riding on the wing of lifting off plane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 10:02:20 AM »
all while wearing women's undergarments on a Tuesday night.

Sani wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 10:18:52 AM »

Well I'm not so sure about that but I am jeepney qualified.....Which for those of you who do not know involves being able to stand on the back step of one of these

while holding onto the curve railing and take a shit while moving down the highway.

(without a harness)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 10:32:01 AM »
I can pop a wheelie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 11:02:21 AM »
Well I'm not so sure about that but I am jeepney qualified.....Which for those of you who do not know involves being able to stand on the back step of one of these

while holding onto the curve railing and take a shit while moving down the highway.

(without a harness)

You no beaucoup
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 11:05:42 AM »
You are all being monitored by the mother wheel...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 12:56:35 PM »
Y'all some religious persecution mofos 'round here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 07:16:15 PM »
Sani wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.
He taught me how to love a woman and scold a child.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 12:57:14 AM »
Y'all some religious persecution mofos 'round here.

Scientology is about as much of a valid religion as Nick Saban is a personable, caring, thoughtful human being.

If I made up a religion out of one of MY books, well, now, that would be a different story. Y'all would be willing disciples, for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 12:58:16 AM »
Compelling documentary, for sure.

The most shocking part of their entire existence, however, is how they litigated the IRS into submission.

2400 simultaneous lawsuits against IRS employees as individuals. And it worked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 08:25:35 AM »
     Doing some work on one of their buildings in Clearwater.  Wish I'd seen this before I billed them, I'd a charged those crazy motherfuckers more.  Been waiting for the brainwashing to start, but maybe I'm too poor for them to put up the effort.  Meanwhile, I've got a flock of Mormons coming around every Wednesday.  Is it still acceptable to sic the dog on them to run them off?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions