Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

bammer (Softball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
bammer (Softball)
« on: April 17, 2015, 11:26:24 PM »
The Ladies take it on the chin tonight in the opening game of the series. The alleged female updykes win it by a score of 6-0.

They are now 40-7 (12-4).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: bammer (Softball)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 01:28:34 AM »
The Ladies take it on the chin tonight in the opening game of the series. The alleged female updykes win it by a score of 6-0.

They are now 40-7 (12-4).

I hate the bulldykes.  Hope we whip their ass tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 04:45:25 PM »
Game 2 goes to the bulldykes, 13-3.

40-8 (12-5).

Hey, at least the football team won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 06:10:20 PM »
Damn. It ain't looking no better the 3rd game. 5-0 turds with 1 Out in he first. Auburn High is getting killed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 10:02:01 PM »
I bite my tongue. Tiger babes take it in 8, 13-12!

Hell yeah. War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »
Yep, great comeback win.

41-8 (13-5).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 11:46:53 PM »
Can't believe several of us at the house were raising hell over the softball win.  Great stuff.  War Damn Lady Beeshes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 03:14:17 PM »
I am only assuming that because this was a women's softball game that the "person" in right field for the turds was female. Dayum. East German Swim Team all over again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions