Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck Bammer, Fuck Nick Saban, and Bring On Amen Corner

Aubie16

Fuck Bammer, Fuck Nick Saban, and Bring On Amen Corner
« on: November 03, 2007, 11:04:56 PM »
Who else is ready for some drinking in Athens, and a beat down on the plains?

War Damn Eagle!

(This post has been approved by and motivated by Mr.Jim Beam)

PS. Appreciate the help with "the barn" but I think yall have bigger coups going on!)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: Fuck Bammer, Fuck Nick Saban, and Bring On Amen Corner
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 11:49:54 AM »
Yes sir.  I'll be in Athens and in Auburn for the next two games.  Looking forward to a beat down fest.  However, I do want to point out something to see if anyone else noticed this on TV last night:  that fag John Parker Wilson has acne like a 15 year old!  They kept showing him on the sidelines and there were so many pimples...his vision down the field might be affected by all the pus bombs waiting to explode on his face.  Which is fine with me.  What a loser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »
Yes sir.  I'll be in Athens and in Auburn for the next two games.  Looking forward to a beat down fest.  However, I do want to point out something to see if anyone else noticed this on TV last night:  that fag John Parker Wilson has acne like a 15 year old!  They kept showing him on the sidelines and there were so many pimples...his vision down the field might be affected by all the pus bombs waiting to explode on his face.  Which is fine with me.  What a loser.
Maybe we should raise some money and send him Proactive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 12:31:31 PM »
  However, I do want to point out something to see if anyone else noticed this on TV last night:  that fag John Parker Wilson has acne like a 15 year old!  They kept showing him on the sidelines and there were so many pimples...his vision down the field might be affected by all the pus bombs waiting to explode on his face.  Which is fine with me.  What a loser.

I have never been impressed with his arm strength. It is so funny to hear the bammers defend him all season; then he doesn't get off the bus for the LSU game. Then the head bammer media cheese (Shane from center point) blasts his ass for losing the game for bamer.

Sometimes, I actually feel sorry for the bammers. Then I wake up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions