No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Tax Deadline and Horace Spencer Day
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 09:35:32 AM »
"I think it's safe to say we'll be better at two or three positions, maybe four," Pearl said. "We'll have to wait until the recruiting thing is done. I hoped we were able to compete in the middle of the league, we weren't good enough to be able to do that. I'm hoping next year we can compete in the middle of the league. That gets you in position where postseason is possible, that's a step we can make.

"It won't be a monumental step, but it'll be progress. We will be deeper, we'll be longer, we'll be more athletic. We'll be younger and less experienced. Progress will be made."

^^^This^^^ is the quote from Pearl in that piece that I hope people hold on to next season.  I think AU can be significantly better than this year with this class, but you still have to have at least something in place already to build on.  If Cinnamon can get his shipth under control and guys like Shim-Sham-Shaheen, Lang and Thompson progress, I think we be all up in some post season.  But I still think we'll need a year of patience, young Jedi's.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 11:08:59 AM »
The Corndog has been in Europe for the last week, and won't be home for another five days.  I was all tingly excited about this part...

We will be deeper, we'll be longer, we'll be more athletic.

Then I read this...

We'll be younger and less experienced.

Dammit.  Now is not the time for some on the job training.  Momma has needs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 11:20:58 AM »
The Corndog has been in Europe for the last week, and won't be home for another five days.  I was all tingly excited about this part...

Then I read this...

Dammit.  Now is not the time for some on the job training.  Momma has needs.

Well, then you need to train that young, inexperienced, athletic guy to go deepe......oh wait, you're talking about basketball.  Ignore that first part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 10:26:27 PM »
Well, then you need to train that young, inexperienced, athletic guy to go deepe......oh wait, you're talking about basketball.  Ignore that first part.

I was sitting at the girl child's swim practice yesterday. She was the only one in her group for the last half hour, so her practice coach decided to swim laps with her. I watched, mesmerized, as the former water polo player stripped off his tshirt and stretched out a bit before diving in. His abs were ripped and his body was firm and utterly stunning, as in "my jaw was on the floor in a puddle of drool" level of hotness. He and girl child did their laps and I had to struggle not to just openly gawk. 

He's 19. Not even old enough to drink. Not quite two years removed from jailbait. And I did not give a flip.

If anyone ever doubted that I belong on this website, that right there cemented my cred.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 08:21:00 AM »
I was sitting at the girl child's swim practice yesterday. She was the only one in her group for the last half hour, so her practice coach decided to swim laps with her. I watched, mesmerized, as the former water polo player stripped off his tshirt and stretched out a bit before diving in. His abs were ripped and his body was firm and utterly stunning, as in "my jaw was on the floor in a puddle of drool" level of hotness. He and girl child did their laps and I had to struggle not to just openly gawk. 

He's 19. Not even old enough to drink. Not quite two years removed from jailbait. And I did not give a flip.

If anyone ever doubted that I belong on this website, that right there cemented my cred.

Yeah, I guess so.  You just described the reaction of about half the gay posters on this board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 09:30:43 AM »

What about the children?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 09:19:35 AM »
What about the children?

They are the leading cause of pedophilia.

The sexy ones are, anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »
What about the children?

Fuck the children
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 12:29:38 PM »

Yeah, I guess so.  You just described the reaction of about half the gay posters on this board.
Also why you aren't allowed within 50 yards of a school or a Chuck-E Cheese
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum