Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tiger overload

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Tiger overload
« on: April 09, 2015, 02:32:50 PM »
I like the Masters.  It's one of the few golf tournaments I'll watch for even ten minutes on TV. 

But jesus christos, the deification of Tiger Woods has already made the thing unwatchable before it started. 

Oh, Tiger three putted his first hole.  But he knows how to come back, this next hole is the most important of his career.  Aaahh.  He hit a tree. Nice recovery!!! And a five foot putt for birdie DROPS!!  Tiger is BACK! He's announced to the field that the old Tiger has returned!!!!

Oh fuck.... I'm done with it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Tiger overload
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 03:27:08 PM »
I like the Masters.  It's one of the few golf tournaments I'll watch for even ten minutes on TV. 

But jesus christos, the deification of Tiger Woods has already made the thing unwatchable before it started. 

Oh, Tiger three putted his first hole.  But he knows how to come back, this next hole is the most important of his career.  Aaahh.  He hit a tree. Nice recovery!!! And a five foot putt for birdie DROPS!!  Tiger is BACK! He's announced to the field that the old Tiger has returned!!!!

Oh fuck.... I'm done with it.

Could be worst, just think had he gone to turdville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 03:29:34 PM »

Could be worst, just think had he gone to turdville.

The steroids would have wrecked him a year out of college.  He'd have disappeared from the radar except on al.com where we'd be subjected to photos of his weddings, sponge baths and random farts for all eternity.  (see AJ McDoofusass).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 03:42:31 PM »
Typical response from you. You simply cannot handle a black man's success and relish in a black man's demise. I know you wish that we were still living in the Gunsmoke days and you were Hoss but times have changed.

Black lives matter. Get over it.

Hoss was on Bonanza.  Do all white people look alike?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 03:43:02 PM »
Typical response from you. You simply cannot handle a black man's success and relish in a black man's demise. I know you wish that we were still living in the Gunsmoke days and you were Hoss but times have changed.

Black lives matter. Get over it.

I like relish on a hot dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 03:52:50 PM »
I thought you liked wiener any way you could get it.

No black wiener. I hate it when you leave your wiener in the fire too long and it gets all charred.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 04:29:35 PM »
No black wiener. I hate it when you leave your wiener in the fire too long and it gets all charred.

I heard that makes them bigger?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'