Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The REAL Official 2015 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The REAL Official 2015 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #280 on: July 31, 2015, 11:45:31 AM »
So, the Braves gutted the team before the start of the season.  Most everyone wrote them off and rightfully so.  Surprisingly, they stayed fairly competitive and were about .500 at the All Star break.  No one was running away with the division so the second half could have been fun to watch. 

:facepalm:

Holy crap.  Not only have they sucked monkey balls since the break, but management has continued the wholesale raping of the roster.  Juan Uribe...gone....Chris Johnson....see ya'....Jim Johnson...Bye Bye....Louis Avilan....Hasta la vista....and now Alex Wood....rear view mirror. 

I'm now officially in Token mode. I'll check back with them in 2016.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #281 on: July 31, 2015, 11:54:42 PM »
Ok Mo Rons, now that the trade deadline has past, how you be feeling about your MLB team?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #282 on: July 31, 2015, 11:55:36 PM »
So, the Braves gutted the team before the start of the season.  Most everyone wrote them off and rightfully so.  Surprisingly, they stayed fairly competitive and were about .500 at the All Star break.  No one was running away with the division so the second half could have been fun to watch. 

:facepalm:

Holy crap.  Not only have they sucked monkey balls since the break, but management has continued the wholesale raping of the roster.  Juan Uribe...gone....Chris Johnson....see ya'....Jim Johnson...Bye Bye....Louis Avilan....Hasta la vista....and now Alex Wood....rear view mirror. 

I'm now officially in Token mode. I'll check back with them in 2016.

The Mets thank you for some batting assistance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #283 on: August 01, 2015, 12:14:13 AM »
Watched the Steve Bartman story earlier tonight.  I soooo want to punch every Cub fan in the forehead.

Hard!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #284 on: August 01, 2015, 12:28:46 PM »
Watched the Steve Bartman story earlier tonight.  I soooo want to punch every Cub fan in the forehead.

Hard!!!

Every Cub wants to punch Bartman in the forehead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #285 on: August 01, 2015, 08:32:11 PM »

Hard!!!

Agreed!  They're all assholes.  Wait, what?

I really want to punch Gonzo in the forehead, because nobody knows who Bartman is if he catches a routine grounder right after the incident.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #286 on: August 06, 2015, 09:05:19 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #287 on: August 06, 2015, 09:44:48 AM »
Glad somebody has something to pay attention to the rest of the season.  I said earlier I'm done with the Braves until 16'.  I am.  But a couple of nights ago, I'm flipping channels and come across them just as one of them hits a double and a couple of runs score.  I stopped for a few minutes and watched the next 3 batters.  All made outs.  But the thing was, I had never heard of any one of them.

Arugula Tonsils Rodriguez

Manuel Ortega Castillo Jiminez Jones

Bobalubo Castinueves Finklestein

With the exception of the Marlins a couple of times, I've never seen a complete sell off a team like this.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #288 on: August 06, 2015, 05:04:20 PM »
Yep.....our rightful 3rd place in the AL West.  The Rays will probably pass us. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #289 on: August 06, 2015, 11:36:42 PM »
Glad somebody has something to pay attention to the rest of the season.  I said earlier I'm done with the Braves until 16'.  I am. 

PM me your address, and I'll get you a St Louis Cardinals Hat.  You should be able to use it in most Octobers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #290 on: August 07, 2015, 09:34:13 AM »
PM me your address, and I'll get you a St Louis Cardinals Hat.  You should be able to use it in most Octobers.

Yoooouurr'e despicable
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2015, 10:28:29 AM »

If you're in the woods and there are no big leaves available.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #292 on: August 07, 2015, 10:43:39 AM »
Can someone please tell me who is leading the NL East currently and also who is in the Wildcard hunt in the NL?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #293 on: August 07, 2015, 10:01:47 PM »
I still have my phone set to give updates on my favorite teams. So I still know what's going on with Atlanta even though I don't watch or really even pay attention to the updates. Today though, I get an update saying the Braves traded for Michael Borne and Nick Swisher?  I know those names. Why are we getting them?  Exactly what in the hell are we doing?  Are we in a pennant race and I don't know it?  I thought we were dumping everyone?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #294 on: August 07, 2015, 11:12:44 PM »
I still have my phone set to give updates on my favorite teams. So I still know what's going on with Atlanta even though I don't watch or really even pay attention to the updates. Today though, I get an update saying the Braves traded for Michael Borne and Nick Swisher?  I know those names. Why are we getting them?  Exactly what in the hell are we doing?  Are we in a pennant race and I don't know it?  I thought we were dumping everyone?

seriously???  We traded Bourne 2 years ago because he couldn't hit.  Swisher?  He's been a Yankme's mainstay for several years if memory serves.  What's the fucking plan? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #295 on: August 07, 2015, 11:47:13 PM »
seriously???  We traded Bourne 2 years ago because he couldn't hit.  Swisher?  He's been a Yankme's mainstay for several years if memory serves.  What's the fucking plan?

To continue to suck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #296 on: August 08, 2015, 08:17:37 AM »
seriously???  We traded Bourne 2 years ago because he couldn't hit.  Swisher?  He's been a Yankme's mainstay for several years if memory serves.  What's the fudgeing plan?

Most of these guys are way past their prime and some of them never had one.  This guy's dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #297 on: August 08, 2015, 10:36:50 PM »
So the Cubs and Blue Jays are the hot streaking teams since the trade deadline with both at 9-1 in the last 10 games. The NL Central are sporting some dang good teams. The Cardinals, Pirates and the Cubs. The Cubs have just as good of a record as most other division leader yet they are in 3rd place in their own division.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2015, 07:50:26 AM »
So the Cubs and Blue Jays are the hot streaking teams since the trade deadline with both at 9-1 in the last 10 games. The NL Central are sporting some dang good teams. The Cardinals, Pirates and the Cubs. The Cubs have just as good of a record as most other division leader yet they are in 3rd place in their own division.

The Cubs scare me.  They are going to be good for a long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #299 on: August 10, 2015, 09:06:09 AM »
The Cubs scare me.  They are going to be good for a long time.

Pirates are good too. Not sure about their longevity but they are pretty dang good right now. Maddon has put together a nice team in Chicago. Lots of young talent that could make some noise. Those two along with the Cardinals, looks to be setting up a real strong division for a long time to come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions