Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The REAL Official 2015 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: The REAL Official 2015 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2015, 12:07:44 AM »
David Price's name is floating around in the Cubs camp.  That would be huge.

They need a spark. They have good bats but they have been cold for a minute. Not worried about that really. They need more help on the mound.

Hey GH, the Mets beat the Dodgers 15-2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2015, 12:21:27 AM »

Say, did you check out David Price on Sports Center?

No, didn't catch it.  Why?

Not only was his fast ball working, he also had a bulge in his pants the size of Cleveland.

Damn, David Price has always been so hot.

Tell me about it.  Nobody's uniform pants accentuate their ass cheeks more than David Price.

Preachin' to the choir, son. Getting David Price here in Chicago would be awesome.  I wouldn't care if we didn't win the pennant as long as I got to see David Price every day in the locker room.

Hey, we're the Cubs.  We never win. But, you know what would be a huge win?  Signing David Price and getting his ass in the Wrigley Field showers every day.

I heard that.  Keep floating his name out there.  Maybe we could convince him to come and if he actually did.....holy damn....   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2015, 08:36:49 PM »

Not only was his fast ball working, he also had a bulge in his pants the size of Cleveland.

Tell me about it.  Nobody's uniform pants accentuate their ass cheeks more than David Price.

Preachin' to the choir, son. Getting David Price here in Chicago would be awesome.  I wouldn't care if we didn't win the pennant as long as I got to see David Price every day in the locker room.

Hey, we're the Cubs.  We never win. But, you know what would be a huge win?  Signing David Price and getting his ass in the Wrigley Field showers every day.

I heard that.  Keep floating his name out there.  Maybe we could convince him to come and if he actually did.....holy damn....   

Well done impression of simp. Well done.

He probably listens to Florida Georgia Line too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2015, 08:55:46 PM »
Well done impression of simp. Well done.

He probably listens to Florida Georgia Line too.

Mets Mets METS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2015, 09:12:20 PM »
UUUhh duh. Everybody's choice of MLB sucketh except for mine, of which I have none.....well maybe the Braves when they don't suck.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 11:59:57 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2015, 10:14:11 AM »
UUUhh duh. Everybody's choice of MLB sucketh except for mine, of which I have none.....well maybe the Braves when they don't suck.

I really could careless. Baseball is simply a small gap between the end of the NBA playoffs and start of CFB to me and nothing more. I couldn't tell you if the Braves are good or bad on most given days, only what I get from the Snags/Token updates on here. They sit still more in baseball now than they do in golf...zzzzzzz.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #266 on: July 27, 2015, 10:25:34 AM »
I really could careless. Baseball is simply a small gap between the end of the NBA playoffs and start of CFB to me and nothing more. I couldn't tell you if the Braves are good or bad on most given days, only what I get from the Snags/Token updates on here. They sit still more in baseball now than they do in golf...zzzzzzz.....

The Braves are going to be really good in a few years.  If they could get a bat, they would contend for a WC this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2015, 11:25:03 AM »

Not a big NBA fan myself. To be honest, there was a a few years there I quit watching baseball too. CFB is king no doubt, and we only have about a month to go now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2015, 11:32:31 AM »

Enough with the BIL shower stories.

As I was finally excited about watching Cubs baseball in July, they go and get swept.  At home.  By the Phillies.
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2015, 11:48:06 AM »
Enough with the BIL shower stories.

As I was finally excited about watching Cubs baseball in July, they go and get swept.  At home.  By the Phillies.
 :facepalm:

No shit. Was thinking this would get the Cubs to +10 over .500 but no. Every time they get a win or two away from doing so, they do some dumb shit like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #270 on: July 27, 2015, 07:34:59 PM »
The Braves are going to be really good in a few years.  If they could get a bat, they would contend for a WC this year.
Did they break their last one?  Maybe they could borrow one - that guy in the on-deck circle doesn't really need his.  That new over-priced ballpark must be really setting them back if they can't buy another one.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #271 on: July 27, 2015, 08:17:33 PM »
I used to love baseball.  For years I watched a hundred games or more a season.   

Braves fan. Red Sox fan.  A's fan.   Hated the Yankees, the Phils, the Mets, the Dodgers.

Starting about the time Sosa, McGwire and Bonds turned into cartoon figures my interest began to wane. 

I still like to go to the park occasionally, but I can't make myself sit through a regular season game on TV any more.   Rarely watch, haven't watched at all this season.  Still know the game, but the players bounce around so much it's hard to know who they are from day to day.  Who's on first?  No seriously. Who the hell is that guy? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #272 on: July 28, 2015, 08:52:47 AM »

Braves fan. Red Sox fan.  A's fan.   Hated the Yankees, the Phils, the Mets, the Dodgers.

Starting about the time Sosa, McGwire and Bonds turned into cartoon figures my interest began to wane. 

I still like to go to the park occasionally, but I can't make myself sit through a regular season game on TV any more.   Rarely watch, haven't watched at all this season.  Still know the game, but the players bounce around so much it's hard to know who they are from day to day.  Who's on first?  No seriously. Who the hell is that guy?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #273 on: July 28, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »

They lost me last strike. Billionaires fighting millionaires just took it out of me. I kind of it miss it too, one of my very first memories is of me and my dad at Fulton county stadium when Davy Johnson pitched and Joe Torre caught for the Braves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #274 on: July 28, 2015, 01:41:00 PM »

Wait till we get Nomar!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #275 on: July 28, 2015, 01:54:27 PM »
Wait till we get Nomar!

That's Nomah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #276 on: July 28, 2015, 02:10:43 PM »
Wait till we get Nomar!

Boy, if we only had him 4 years ago...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2015, 10:51:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #279 on: July 31, 2015, 10:00:46 AM »
GH privately cries

I privately and publically dont give 2 fucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE