Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The REAL Official 2015 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread

Re: The REAL Official 2015 MLB Bitch & Moan Thread
« Reply #220 on: June 16, 2015, 06:19:23 PM »
Read all I needed to. fudgeing bammers of MLB.

We are so fucking good, we hack Houston, and Houston becomes a contender.

And technically, since we got caught, wouldn't that make us the Patriots of MLB?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #221 on: June 16, 2015, 07:49:15 PM »
Cardinals have the best record in the MLB by far, so haters gonna hate. Personally I don't have anything against the Cards, except they could help the Cubs out by losing about 10 games in a row. Nothing much.

So you like the Mets and the Cubs?? Holy shit dude. We gotta go fishing and talk this shit out. There's a better way I promise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #222 on: June 16, 2015, 08:35:36 PM »
That's some of the weakest twitter smack I've ever had the displeasure of wading through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2015, 09:57:31 AM »
Latest On Investigation Into Astros Computer Breach
By Jeff Todd [June 16, 2015 at 11:09pm CDT]   

11:09pm: Apart from whatever criminal charges could arise, the league’s punishment of the Cardinals (if any) will depend upon “how high knowledge of [the] breach reached,” according to Passan (links to Twitter).

If the investigation reveals only a single “rogue employee,” there may not be any significant repercussions for the organization, says Passan. But severe penalties could result if top officials are shown to have acted improperly. The timeline of league action will be slowed by the fact that the FBI investigation remains private, Passan adds.

10:50pm: The FBI investigation into the breach of the Astros’ computer systems is in its final stages, according to the Houston Chronicle’s David Barron and Evan Drellich. A source tells the Chronicle that “the suspects [have] been narrowed to a group of four to five individuals within the Cardinals organization.”

Per the report, in addition to the 2013 breach discussed in the New York Times piece that broke the story of the investigation, impermissible access to the system also occurred in March of last year. That would seem to coincide with a report from Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports indicating that the computer which gained entry to the Astros’ systems had been traced to a house in Jupiter, Florida — the Spring Training home of the Cardinals — which was occupied by multiple St. Louis employees. (Notably, also, the information released publicly appears to line up with the timing reported by the Chronicle.)

The Cardinals have conducted internal interviews with their personnel regarding the matter, Drellich adds on Twitter, and Derrick Goold of the St. Louis Post Dispatch notes that many members of the front office have hired attorneys. St. Louis released a statement earlier today indicating that the club “has fully cooperated with the investigation and will continue to do so.” Per Goold’s report, that included turning over computers to the FBI back in Feburary.

As things stand, it remains unreported precisely which Cardinals personnel are suspected of involvement with the actual computer breach — let alone what involvement organizational higher-ups may have had in the infraction, the public disclosure of information, and/or events subsequent. Needless to say, regardless of who is ultimately deemed to have committed the breaches, those questions will remain a source of intense interest going forward.

I still think this is one or two person type operation.  I highly doubt it went above mid-level management.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2015, 09:59:49 AM »
I should also add:

the computer which gained entry to the Astros’ systems had been traced to a house in Jupiter, Florida

Where was GF during this time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2015, 10:36:56 AM »
I should also add:

Well well well. TigersX is probably on the same server all the Astros info is being stored. Hell, this website may very well be in FBI custody right fn now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2015, 10:38:24 AM »
So you like the Mets and the Cubs?? Holy shit dude. We gotta go fishing and talk this shit out. There's a better way I promise.

What is this way you speaketh; Nationals, Marlins or Phillies?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2015, 10:17:19 PM »
I should also add:

So, that was the favor you were asking about? I figured it was a reach around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #228 on: June 29, 2015, 11:58:40 AM »
Hey GH, just thought I'd let you know the Mets and Cubs will be on ESPN tomorrow night. Glad to be of help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2015, 01:01:01 PM »
Hey GH, just thought I'd let you know the Mets and Cubs will be on ESPN tomorrow night. Glad to be of help.

Is the winner gonna duke it out with the Caveliers for most putrid franchise in sports the last 60 years?

But seriously, sounds like its gonna be an epic tennis matchup....its the Australian open right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #230 on: June 29, 2015, 01:28:31 PM »
Is the winner gonna duke it out with the Caveliers for most putrid franchise in sports the last 60 years?

But seriously, sounds like its gonna be an epic tennis matchup....its the Australian open right?

Look a little closer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #231 on: June 29, 2015, 05:05:01 PM »
For Buzz:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #232 on: June 29, 2015, 05:07:38 PM »
Not hard to do when you've got all their super-secret info after hacking their account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #233 on: June 29, 2015, 05:16:11 PM »
Not hard to do when you've got all their super-secret info after hacking their account.

You want me to tell them to focus their efforts on the Braves?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2015, 05:23:54 PM »
You want me to tell them to focus their efforts on the Braves?

Pretty much everything you'd need to know is stored on Freddie Gonzales' iPhone.  He didn't even put a security code on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #235 on: June 29, 2015, 06:33:07 PM »
Look a little closer.

Ahhhh. You are correct. It was the French open. My bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #236 on: June 29, 2015, 07:21:50 PM »

Ahhhh. You are correct. It was the French open. My bad.

#fuckface
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2015, 08:47:11 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #238 on: July 02, 2015, 09:57:01 PM »
Hey GH, Cubs sweep the Mets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #239 on: July 02, 2015, 10:54:18 PM »
Well, the Braves keep me hanging around. Coming into the season, with the complete sell off and roster of no names and has beens, I was sure they'd be 20 games under .500 and just a notch below Sponge Bob reruns on the must watch list.  A week ago, I thought they were finally headed that way, but now that they just took 2 out of 3 from the league leading Nationals, they're 5 or 6 games out and 38-41 in a wide open division.

Now 38-41 is not exactly kicking ass.  I get it. But, this is a group of guys fighting like hell to make it.  Blame management for putting them in this situation.  They've obviously cleaned house and building for the future. And the fans will pay for it for a couple of years.  But this team is sort of fun to watch.  Different line up every night.  Guys playing their ass off to impress.  Not far from .500 and first.  They don't kill the ball.  They're pitching is far from dominant. But every night is a scrap. 

I know I keep waiting for that 12 game losing streak to destroy the season.......but at the same time, it feels like if they make a trade or two and get a couple of hot bats.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions