Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Top Craft Brews

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Top Craft Brews
« on: April 02, 2015, 11:09:27 AM »
from foxnewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  Not on the list but I picked up a "Tackle Box" of Sweetwater the other day.  So far, so good.

Samuel Adams may have the most patriotic sounding name but it’s been ousted as the top U.S. craft brewer by Pennsylvania’s D.G. Yuengling & Son.

In 2013, Boston Beer Co., which brews Samuel Adams beer, shipped 20 percent more barrels than in 2013. But this year, the Brewers Association changed its definition of what can be considered a “craft” brewery, allowing America’s oldest brewery to squeak by the previous winner.

Previously, “traditional” brewers had to use “traditional or innovative brewing techniques,” usually achieved with only malt. But now, brewers can use additives like corn, rice and syrup to enhance brew flavors. Yuengling uses corn so it was not previously considered a contender.

Though the association did not release official figures, Yuengling sold more beer by volume than Boston Beer which sold 4.1 million of liquid in 2014, reports USA Today. Though this figure includes malt beverages not counted by the trade group, all breweries must produce fewer than 6 million barrels a year to qualify as “small” or craft.

In 2014, Craft brewers sold almost $19.6 billion in beer, according to data released by the Brewers Association, representing 19 percent of the total U.S. beer market. Production of craft beer is also up. Last year, small brewers produced 22.2 million barrels representing about 11 percent of total beer volume produced in the country.

Anheuser-Busch, Miller-Coors and Pabst hold the top three spots among all brewers, followed by Yuengling and Boston Beer in the fourth and fifth spots respectively.

Several brewers made major leaps from previous years. Founders Brewing Co. is ranked 17 this year, compared to 26 in 2014, while 21st Amendment Brewery moved up to the 41st spot from 50. But some popular breweries like Gordon Biersch, dropped off the competitive list entirely.

"Most of the breweries that dropped off didn't have poor years as much as they didn't have quite as great a year as everyone else in the Top 50," Bart Watson, chief economist at the Brewers Association, told USA Today. "Given the rate at which many of these breweries are expanding, flat or even slightly increased sales mean you drop down the list."

Top 20 Craft Breweries in U.S. 2015

1) D. G. Yuengling and Son, Inc. (Pottsville, Pa.)

2) Boston Beer Co. (Boston)

3) Sierra Nevada Brewing Co (Chico, Calif.)

4) New Belgium Brewing Co. (Fort Collins, Colo.)

5) Gambrinus (Shiner, Texas)

6) Lagunitas Brewing Co. (Petaluma, Calif.)

7) Bell's Brewery, Inc. (Galesburg, Mich.)

8) Deschutes Brewery (Bend, Ore.)

9) Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido, Calif.)

10) Minhas Craft Brewery (Monroe, Wis.)

11) Brooklyn Brewery (Brooklyn, N.Y.)

12) Duvel Moortgat USA (Kansas City, Mo. & Cooperstown, N.Y.)

13) Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Milton, Del.)

14) Matt Brewing Co. (Utica, N.Y.)

15) Harpoon Brewery (Boston)

16) Firestone Walker Brewing Co. (Paso Robles, Calif.)

17) Founders Brewing Co. (Grand Rapids, Mich.)

18) SweetWater Brewing Co (Atlanta)

19) New Glarus Brewing Co. (New Glarus, Wis.)

20) Alaskan Brewing Co. (Juneau, Alaska)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Top Craft Brews
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 12:17:34 PM »
I tried several of the Alaskan brews while I was there, and yes they deserve to be in the top 20.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 12:24:07 PM »
I tried several of the Alaskan brews while I was there, and yes they deserve to be in the top 20.

So does your avatar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 01:03:52 PM »
So does your avatar.
What if there is another shot in which "she" rolls over and there's a 9 inch blue-veined throbber reaching out toward the camera. And you find out it's actually a hippy dude with a nice ass. Will it still be top 20 then? Or, will you discriminate based on gender?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 01:38:47 PM »
What if there is another shot in which "she" rolls over and there's a 9 inch blue-veined throbber reaching out toward the camera. And you find out it's actually a hippy dude with a nice ass. Will it still be top 20 then? Or, will you discriminate based on gender?

If that's a dudes ass, I am on my way to becoming gay.   :homo:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 02:05:34 PM »

If that's a dudes ass, I am on my way to becoming gay.   :homo:

^^^THIS^^^ would be the answer to your question, WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions