Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nacho Uniform

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Nacho Uniform
« on: March 31, 2015, 07:29:47 PM »

Veteran follows a panhandler who is wearing a military uniform.  The vet keeps yelling "Nacho uniform!", or some variant thereof, but I personally don't think his clothing choices look like the above example.

You decide.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Nacho Uniform
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 07:40:16 PM »
That is awesome! Dressed his ass down like a boss!

These stolen valor assholes are on equal footing with thieves in my book. They're as low down as they come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bgreene

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 01:09:06 AM »
That is awesome! Dressed his ass down like a boss!

These stolen valor assholes are on equal footing with thieves in my book. They're as low down as they come.

I watched the one posted and just kept watching more and more.  I like the one of the fat guy in the mall on black friday.  That dude got owned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 10:09:29 AM »
I guess I don't understand what makes somebody want to dress up or claim to be something they are not. The 10% discount I get at places doesn't really add up to much. Now the 25% I get at my favorite golf course does help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 11:27:22 AM »
He kinda sounds like he may have been a DI at some point in his life. If I'd talked to the bum like that, he'd have just punched me in the face. And I'd be pissed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com