Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's Where We Are

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Here's Where We Are
« on: March 11, 2015, 01:03:00 PM »
Two copy/pastas first from the Washington Post and second from news9dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  Slow day but worth discussing.  Got me thinking about it this morning when this very issue was being discussed on our local sports talk show.  You have two students expelled and the fraternity shut down because they led a racist song.  I get it.  I'm fine with it.  Similar stuff happened at our beloved AU years ago.  First off, you know racism is wrong and it's been the hot button issue for years. Second, if you don't know by now that everyone has a camera phone and everyone, except me, knows how to instantly download videos to Bookface....I can't help you.

If tl;dr the second piece concerns an OU running back that was suspended for getting drunk and breaking the face of a girl.  Yes, Joe Mixon is black.  But, that's not my point.  The question for me is how do you get instantly expelled and your fraternity banned for singing a song with racist lyrics, while a guy who physically assaults a woman and crushes her face, just misses a year of football?  Now honestly, I don't know Mixon's status as of today.  But initially, Stoops recommended a year suspension and the President of OU felt that was adequate.  But the same President expelled the kids and shut down the frat before he even finished watching the video.  Football player>average student?  Racism>breaking face?  Anywayz:

Norman, Oklahoma.  Two students were expelled from the University of Oklahoma on Tuesday for allegedly leading a racist chant that was caught on a video that went viral on social media as shocked and horrified people shared the clip.

The video apparently shows men from the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity wearing tuxedos on a bus and chanting exultantly what sounds like, “There will never be a n—— SAE/There will never be a n—– SAE/You can hang ‘em from a tree, but it will never start with me/There will never be a n—– SAE.”

The head of the national fraternity swiftly apologized and closed the OU chapter, and OU’s president, David Boren, had strong words condemning racism at a rally Monday. On Tuesday, he announced that two students would be expelled.

NORMAN, Oklahoma - OU freshman running back Joe Mixon is accused of assaulting a woman on Campus Corner.

Norman police are investigating but have not arrested Mixon.

The woman told News 9 she has several broken bones in her face.

The alleged victim of the assault, who asked not to be identified, got pretty emotional during a phone interview with News 9’s Evan Anderson.

She says she was knocked out to the point of unconsciousness, and admits she doesn't remember everything that lead to her assault.

“He hit me so hard that I don’t remember anything from walking in the door,” said the victim, a junior at OU.

It was around 2:30 a.m. Friday when the victim says she and a group of her friends stopped by Pickleman's Café on Campus Corner. That's when she says a group of guys, which included freshman five-star running back Joe Mixon, began harassing them outside.

“Really, like harassing me and my friends, who happened to be homosexual,” she said. "They were calling them ***** and being rude."

“Just being very vulgar and just, they were very intoxicated,” witness Dannen Wright recalled.

“That’s why I went inside,” she said.

7/25/2014 Related Story: Norman Police Investigating Alleged Assault Involving OU Football Player

What happens next is what had everyone inside the restaurant in shock, and the victim's friend, Wright, says he saw everything.

“He started talking to her again, and he started being very confrontational, and he was being rude again. She said, 'Don’t talk to me like that,' and then she turned away and looked at the table,” said Wright. “And that was when he just punched her in the face.”

“My jaw bone, my cheek bone, my sinus and my eye socket are broken,” the victim said.

She says she's been told two different versions of the story, because she doesn't remember all the details.

“One is that he just hit me, and one is that I slapped him because he said some things offensive, and then he punched me,” she said.

In a statement, the OU Athletics Department says, "We are aware of the matter and it is under internal review."

The victim says she plans to press charges against Mixon and possibly even file suit.

“My jaw is completely crooked, and I do have like loose teeth,” she said. “I can’t open my mouth at all. I don’t know. I don’t know why.”

News 9 asked the alleged victim for a picture of her injuries, but she didn't want to because they show too much of her face.

News 9 also talked with Joe Mixon's attorney, Kevin Finlay. He says Mixon has been cooperating with the investigation and is looking forward to the truth coming out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's Where We Are
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 01:23:37 PM »
White on black > black on white.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 02:05:32 PM »
The girl was clearly asking for it.  Did you see the way she was dressed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 02:09:54 PM »
“One is that he just hit me, and one is that I slapped him because he said some things offensive, and then he punched me,” she said.
My money is on the second one. Regardless, if she'd had her service dog, this would have never happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 02:16:01 PM »
My money is on the second one. Regardless, if she'd had her service dog, this would have never happened.

I don't think she qualified for the service dog till after the second one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 02:51:52 PM »
She says she's been told two different versions of the story, because she doesn't remember all the details.

A Ouija board should clear this right up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions