• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Dammit why didn't I think of this....
« on: September 01, 2015, 10:12:34 PM »
in High School.  Brilliant!

Seriously though, I weep for our future.   :facepalm:

Missouri Students Walk Out Of Class In Protest of Transgender Locker Rooms

In what is likely to become a common occurrence in the near future, 150 Missouri high school students walked out of class Monday due to a disagreement as to whether or not a transgender student who was born male should be allowed to use the girls’ locker room.

The walkout lasted for about two hours. Roughly 30-40 people showed support for senior Lila Perry, who wants to use the girls’ locker room during gym class. Perry was born a male but said she has identified as a female since 13.

“There’s a lot of ignorance, they are claiming that they’re uncomfortable. I don’t believe for a second that they are. I think this is pure and simple bigotry,” said Perry.

A short distance away, a counter protest was being held by people claiming they have relatives at the high school.
It appears that the students were split as to whether or not they felt comfortable with the arrangement and the ordeal lasted for about 2 hours.

The school apparently offered Perry a gender neutral bathroom, which he rejected claiming, “I am a girl, I shouldn’t be pushed off to another bathroom.”

This is probably the most interesting aspect of the story.  The school, which was clearly caught in a tough spot, offered a perfectly reasonable compromise to the situation and Lila Perry refused.

The way things are trending right now, the LGBT community doesn’t really care whether or not parents are comfortable with their teenage children being forced to share bathrooms and locker rooms with children of the opposite sex.

Perry even went so far as to say that he doesn’t believe the situation bothered anyone, opponents of the move were just bigots.

This represents the false liberal narrative that has been successfully used to demonize anyone who doesn’t agree with absolutely everything the LGBT community is asking for.

A parent who does not want their child, who they still have full legal control of, changing in the same locker room as a child with the genitalia of the opposite sex is not a bigot.  Automatically labeling them as one does nothing to further the conversation.

Perry dropped out of the gym class but will keep using the girls’ restroom.

It’s hard not to be concerned by the degree to which the PC police have taken over society.  This serves as yet another example of the supreme intolerance of the left.  “My way or the highway”.

There is room for different opinions in this world, but it is the parent’s decision what their children are exposed to when they send them off to public school, not the media’s.  Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Dammit why didn't I think of this....
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:48:40 PM »
Fuck this GUY. Not that I want to.  If they will accommodate you with a non-gender specific bathroom.....then use it.  If the girls in this school have a problem or feel uncomfortable with a guy toting a dick into their locker room or bathroom, then you are wrong, wrong, WRONG to discriminate against them. 

Srsly, most of you know I have zero problem with teh gays and lebaneses.  That's a debate for numerous future occasions.  But I also recognize that if  gay guy truly finds other dudes attractive, both physically and emotionally...then he has no more business in a locker room full of neckid guys than I do in the girls locker room at my gym.  Although if they passed a law....   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 11:53:41 PM »
Fuck this GUY. Not that I want to.  If they will accommodate you with a non-gender specific bathroom.....then use it.  If the girls in this school have a problem or feel uncomfortable with a guy toting a dick into their locker room or bathroom, then you are wrong, wrong, WRONG to discriminate against them. 

Srsly, most of you know I have zero problem with teh gays and lebaneses.  That's a debate for numerous future occasions.  But I also recognize that if  gay guy truly finds other dudes attractive, both physically and emotionally...then he has no more business in a locker room full of neckid guys than I do in the girls locker room at my gym.  Although if they passed a law....   

You would look sexy with long hair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 09:18:50 AM »
You would look sexy with long hair.

I'd look sexy with any hair at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 09:26:30 AM »

Bringing back the eunuch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 09:30:40 AM »
It's really simple. If you have a dangler, regardless of how tiny or short that it dangles, you go to the boys locker room. Instead of progress in this country, we make things overly-complicated.

This has nothing to do with the gay rights, etc. These issues shouldn't be confused. :facepalm:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 09:34:19 AM »
I don't dangle.  I jut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 09:54:48 AM »
Simple solution:

XX Chromosome bathrooms

XY Chromosome bathrooms
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 10:11:57 AM »
Simple solution:

XX Chromosome bathrooms

XY Chromosome bathrooms

I was told there would be no math.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 10:15:54 AM »
I was told there would be no math.

Does this math work?

1 joke about Snags being the nutless wonder = 1 cut bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 10:25:11 AM »
Does this math work?

1 joke about Snags being the nutless wonder = 1 cut bitch.

That I can comprehend.  Bitches better be recognizing too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 10:58:34 AM »
Kill it with fire.  That's my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 01:15:01 PM »
Or this "Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with “divine semen of the Holy Spirit.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 02:26:51 PM »
Or this "Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with “divine semen of the Holy Spirit.”

My penis has been consecrated with "Dr. Snags' white root oil."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 05:28:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 09:12:39 AM »

Best excuse ever!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 02:46:37 PM »
Best excuse ever!!
Sir Psycho Sexy - "there's a devil in my dick and some demons in my semen"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 06:25:02 PM »
Is this the wesfau birthday well-wishing thread?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions