Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tigers wreck Tech

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Tigers wreck Tech
« on: February 24, 2015, 09:27:44 PM »
Coming off an emotional weekend series sweep of the Radford Highlanders, the Tigers battled the cold to defeat Georgia Tech by a score of 7-1.

With the win, Auburn improves to 7-2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Tigers wreck Tech
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:51:39 PM »
And then we greased the RR tracks so they couldn't get back to ATL. It was hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 10:06:06 AM »
And then we greased the RR tracks so they couldn't get back to ATL. It was hilarious.

Boom. WT goes old school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 01:13:45 PM »

That explains why CSX is tearing all that up now.

CSX to close railroad crossings Thursday on College, Gay and Ross streets, affecting traffic and Tiger Transit routes to downtown and campus

Beginning Thursday, Feb. 26, CSX Railroad will close the railroad crossings on North College Street, North Gay Street and North Ross Street for maintenance. They previously announced the closings would begin March 2.

The North Gay Street and North Ross Street crossings will be closed all day Thursday and possibly Friday, but should reopen for the weekend. These crossings will be reclosed Monday until midweek. The College Street crossing will be closed Thursday until midweek; it will not be reopened this weekend. CSX Railroad will replace rails at all three crossings, and will provide any necessary traffic direction.

In addition to delays for private motor vehicles, delays for Tiger Transit riders are expected on The North College (Slate) Line, the North Ross (Terra Cotta) Line, the Ross-Harper (Aqua) Line and the Opelika Road (Peach) Line. Individuals who utilize the Hyatt House stop on the Ross-Harper Line are being advised to use the Auburn City Hall Stop on Gay Street and individuals who utilize the Auburn Post Office stop are being advised to use the Deerfield Condominium stop. All other stops (while receiving service), will experience delays. Tiger Transit apologizes for any inconvenience this disruption in service will cause riders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg