Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

For those of you that support George Wallace and/or the Confederacy, do you...

AUChizad!

I think that most of you are a bunch of closed-minded bigots. And the ones of you that I happen to know that you're gay, you are small for being unwilling to speak out on this issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
I think that most of you are a bunch of closed-minded bigots. And the ones of you that I happen to know that you're gay, you are small for being unwilling to speak out on this issue.

Why did you create a new account with an exclamation point behind your name?  Also why are you posting in the style of that queer, unfunny WT?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Why did you create a new account with an exclamation point behind your name?  Also why are you posting in the style of that queer, unfunny WT?
Well, his posts may not be as enthralling in subject matter as diabetus or being hooked on the whiskey but give him a break. One post? And you think he (or others for that matter) could reach WT's level? Get real.

I don't know if its the real Chizzy or not but I have my doubts. He and I had our differences but we ironed them out before he parted way with the x. He developed deep respect for me. He didn't have to say this. I could tell. But I do believe he hates the rest of you.

Maybe this is just his way of starting over and exclaiming it! Thus, the exclamation point. I don't know but it ain't me babe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Well, his posts may not be as enthralling in subject matter as diabetus or being hooked on the whiskey but give him a break. One post? And you think he (or others for that matter) could reach WT's level? Get real.

I don't know if its the real Chizzy or not but I have my doubts. He and I had our differences but we ironed them out before he parted way with the x. He developed deep respect for me. He didn't have to say this. I could tell. But I do believe he hates the rest of you.

Maybe this is just his way of starting over and exclaiming it! Thus, the exclamation point. I don't know but it ain't me babe.

That one post > than your entire history.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
You people keep it up. There will be a day very soon where only those of us with Confederate money will be in charge. And then you will rue the day....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
You people keep it up. There will be a day very soon where only those of us with Confederate money will be in charge. And then you will rue the day....
I'm liking this post just in case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
I've seen some of you excoriate George Wallace for doing what he had to do in order to get elected -- and for representing the will of the people he served. 

What about this fucking asshole? 

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/02/obama_faked_opposition_to_gay.html#incart_river

His top advisor admits that he "faked" opposition to queer butt sex for years because he was afraid it would hurt him with voters.  But THAT'S somehow okay. 

Maybe Wallace "faked" support for segregation because he had to in order to effectively govern. 

Fuck's sake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
I've seen some of you excoriate George Wallace for doing what he had to do in order to get elected -- and for representing the will of the people he served. 

What about this fucking asshole? 

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/02/obama_faked_opposition_to_gay.html#incart_river

His top advisor admits that he "faked" opposition to queer butt sex for years because he was afraid it would hurt him with voters.  But THAT'S somehow okay. 

Maybe Wallace "faked" support for segregation because he had to in order to effectively govern. 

Fuck's sake.

Wait...politicians lie?  And no one is as perfect as they seem?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
I'm liking this post just in case.

We got us a list and its growing. I just erased your name....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Wait...politicians lie?  And no one is as perfect as they seem?

Point being that Wallace is crucified for his stance on segregation -- which was the stance of the vast majority of the voting populace at the time he was representing the state as governor. 

But this fucking asshole is celebrated for thinking one thing and doing another? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Point being that Wallace is crucified for his stance on segregation -- which was the stance of the vast majority of the voting populace at the time he was representing the state as governor. 

But this fucking asshole is celebrated for thinking one thing and doing another?
We'll duh. Wallace was a big mean white guy. He deserved it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Would you believe this man has gone as far as tearin' Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Would you believe this man has gone as far as tearin' Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars?

And he voted for George McGovern for President.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

He's a long-haired pinko type hippie fag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls

:thumsup: !
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master

I bet chu he's even got a commie flag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

He's a snake in the grass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls

Probably off cars parked at the Dew Drop Inn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

Probably off cars parked at the Dew Drop Inn.
Although it goes with the theme, it isn't actually a lyric. Everyone else, as usual, is right in step.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 04:54:48 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions