Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The TigersX SGA Hot Topics all in one cute little story...

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
The TigersX SGA Hot Topics all in one cute little story...
« on: February 07, 2015, 03:02:31 PM »
It's got faggotry, pot smoking, irresponsible parenting and a baby named Kadillak...  And, the faggot "get's off" easy in the end. 

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article8615756.html

Foster father sentenced to 32 months in 10-month-old’s death in hot car
By Amy Renee Leiker -
The Wichita Eagle
01/30/2015

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article8615756.html#storylink=cpy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Re: The TigersX SGA Hot Topics all in one cute little story...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 01:14:24 AM »
Man, it would've been a heartwarming story of triumph if poor kadillak had lived to become a senator or something.

also: “This is not a situation where you had an unwed mother who was ill prepared to raise a child and accidentally caused the child’s death” he said"

What a fucking quote. Says a lot about our country that someone can stand up and argue that being in the custody of one person or another makes an innocent death easier to take. Of course, if Kadillak had been killed 17 months ago, I guess no one would care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The TigersX SGA Hot Topics all in one cute little story...
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 02:27:28 PM »
GarMan - name sounds familiar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE