Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

4 Star ATH Tim Irvin Flips from Texas to Auburn

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 4 Star ATH Tim Irvin Flips from Texas to Auburn
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 05:54:02 PM »
And at 4:00, Danny Sheridan will be on to discuss Alabama's odds to win their 29th National Championship. Plus, he's got some interesting news on the Handler for new Auburn signee, Tim "Cash" Irvin.  Let's go to Phyllis in Mulga.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 06:13:53 PM »
I am more interested to know if Auburn thought the guy needed a handler, or if his momma or Unca Mikie thought he needed a handler.  I was living in Dallas during Big Mike's nose candy years.  The guy is a true representative of all that is thuggish about Da U, and I just can't shake the feeling that this kid is planning to keep the family tradition alive.

Woman's intuition, y'all.  Between the stupid cash photo and now some tatted up musclehead?  I am calling it. This may be a hot mess.  I really do hope I am wrong, and Coach GusMus knows what he is doing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 07:51:58 PM »
I saw him in Haley the other day.  Was with a handler that was at least 6'4 and at least 350 pounds.  Handler guy also had about twenty tattoos.
Okay we got another midget safety. But can we find a cornerback that can actually defend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2015, 08:33:53 AM »
I am more interested to know if Auburn thought the guy needed a handler, or if his momma or Unca Mikie thought he needed a handler.  I was living in Dallas during Big Mike's nose candy years.  The guy is a true representative of all that is thuggish about Da U, and I just can't shake the feeling that this kid is planning to keep the family tradition alive.

Woman's intuition, y'all.  Between the stupid cash photo and now some tatted up musclehead?  I am calling it. This may be a hot mess.  I really do hope I am wrong, and Coach GusMus knows what he is doing.

He's from Miami. Whatchu expecting. In case you didn't notice we had guys named Marshall, Whitehead and Mincy last year. Not exactly choir boys. If he gets out of line, he'll be gone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2015, 10:27:09 AM »
He's from Miami. Whatchu expecting. In case you didn't notice we had guys named Marshall, Whitehead and Mincy last year. Not exactly choir boys. If he gets out of line, he'll be gone.

...for the first half of the Alabama A&M game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."