Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mow'r Starz

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Mow'r Starz
« on: January 15, 2015, 03:05:23 PM »
 :starz:

I pinch'd n past'd from teh dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. over at the al.  We are well represented.  I have to say that as worried as we all are about our needs on the tackling side of the ball, two top tier LBs in one class is nun too shabby.

The state of Alabama was well represented Thursday when ESPN and Scout.com released their final recruiting rankings for the class of 2015.

Madison Academy running back Kerryon Johnson, an Auburn commit, led the way for Alabama on ESPN's Top 300 at No. 20. Johnson impressed during the Under Armour All-America Game in Florida. He was also named Alabama's Mr. Football on Wednesday. 

In total, 10 Alabama recruits made the ESPN 300. Shades Valley star Daron Payne, who recently committed to Alabama, was the second-rated Alabama prospect at No. 48. Rounding out the state Top 5 were Auburn commit Richard McBryde (No. 62), Alabama commit Brandon Kennedy (No. 86) and Alabama commit Lester Cotton (No. 100).

Vigor running back DeSherrius Flowers (Alabama), Central-Phenix City athlete Traveon Samuel (Louisville), Hoover linebacker Darrell Williams (Auburn), Hoover defensive end Christian Bell (Alabama) and Bessemer City offensive lineman Darryl Williams (Mississippi State) also made the cut.

The University of Alabama had 19 commits on the ESPN 300, headlined by five-star cornerback Kendall Sheffield (No. 12) and five-star quarterback Blake Barnett, who has already enrolled, at No. 14.

Auburn University had six commits on the list, though is still involved with the No. 1 overall player Byron Cowart, No. 2 overall player Terry Beckner Jr., No. 5 overall player Martez Ivey, No. 6 overall player Daylon Mack and No. 9 overall player CeCe Jefferson, among others.

On Scout.com's final Top 100, Payne checked in at No. 14 overall. The five-star defensive tackle was rated the No. 2 defensive tackle in the South and No. 1 player in Alabama. He was very good at the Under Armour All-America Game and regularly held his own against highly-regarded offensive linemen during practices.

Scout's rankings aren't as heavy on Alabama players as ESPN's rankings. Cotton (No. 66) and Johnson (No. 83) were the only other in-state prospects to make the list. It is possible that additional prospects will make Scout's Top 300 which is expected to be released on Friday.

Outside of the state of Alabama, Alabama was well represented on the list. Sheffield (No. 9), wide receiver Calvin Ridley (No. 22), Barnett and Minkah Fitzpatrick (No. 36) were all rated as five-star prospects. In total, 10 percent of Scout's Top 100 is headed to Tuscaloosa next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Mow'r Starz
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 04:45:29 PM »
That did not make me happy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 04:57:40 PM »
That did not make me happy.

Please to explain your angst
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 04:59:09 PM »

You mean other than the part where they said bammer has 19 of the top 300 commits and The University of Auburn only has 6?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 05:05:05 PM »
You mean other than the part where they said bammer has 19 of the top 300 commits and The University of Auburn only has 6?

Same Poop Different Day.  Screw that, we've proven we can play with and beat them with ours.  If we had even half a D, we'd have won by 20+ this year in JHWest.  Let em' claim 47 more National Cruitin' Champeenships.  If our corches pay...err, close well...we'll vault way up there in the rankings.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 05:15:24 PM »

Just seemed like a bama spoogefest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 05:22:04 PM »

Just seemed like a bama spoogefest.

It was but this got me moist, especially if TRob, Muschamp and Thompson are the be-all, end-all to recruiting everyone claims they are.

"Auburn University had six commits on the list, though is still involved with the No. 1 overall player Byron Cowart, No. 2 overall player Terry Beckner Jr., No. 5 overall player Martez Ivey, No. 6 overall player Daylon Mack and No. 9 overall player CeCe Jefferson, among others"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 08:32:03 AM »
I have said it before... I just don't think there is that big of a talent gap between the #1 class and the #15 class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 09:31:51 AM »
I have said it before... I just don't think there is that big of a talent gap between the #1 class and the #15 class.
And I have told you before that the difference is 14. It will be every time that you say this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 11:10:20 AM »

agreed, You need those folks that can coach them up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2015, 11:51:18 AM »
This is a big weekend of recruiting, in case you didn't already know. This is one of 2 left. Supposedly several of our top targets in town this weekend. Dire need at DE and DT.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »
Big Cat Part Deux
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 12:47:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 02:45:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 02:51:57 PM »
"Big Boom Weekend"
^^Just this? No skreetz? Weak sauce. Really.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2015, 04:28:37 PM »
"Big Boom Weekend"

As long as there's no chili cook off involved, that sounds better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2015, 05:20:00 PM »
"Big Boom Weekend"

Alex, I'll take:

What did the Copper Kettle have one Sunday?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions