« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2015, 01:30:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Downs/Nodine
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2015, 02:12:18 PM »
I don't know why it does that.  When I take a pic with my phone and attach it here it's always sideways.  No idea how to fix.    Opened in photoshop and resaved.  That did it.
Hate to be the one to make you look like a complete dumbass. o.k., so maybe I don't hate it but my pics came out like this one time in a similar instance taking a picture off the t.v. screen. Fortunately, I had the wherewithall to turn the t.v. on it's end and take the shot again. Problem solved. Feel stupid, don't ya? Just be careful to not bend the rabbit ears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2015, 09:45:04 PM »
Linky...

That YouTube link doesn't work.

Anyone else have a link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2015, 01:21:35 AM »
That YouTube link doesn't work.

Anyone else have a link?

Not the show itself, but enough of the fucking chipmunk whore bitch that you'll get the gist.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/love-the-way-you-lie/love-the-way-you-lie-videos/with-him-turned-into-the-devil.htm

That's really doing a disservice to chipmunks.  She sounds like one of the dwarves or whatever the fuck they were in Wizard of Oz. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2015, 02:54:20 AM »
Not the show itself, but enough of the fucking chipmunk whore bitch that you'll get the gist.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/love-the-way-you-lie/love-the-way-you-lie-videos/with-him-turned-into-the-devil.htm

That's really doing a disservice to chipmunks.  She sounds like one of the dwarves or whatever the fuck they were in Wizard of Oz.

Ok.  So I watched the clip.  And that is all I know about the case.

Yes, I agree. The sister looks and sounds like a wacked out chipmunk.

But based on the clip, and only the clip, I am not sure either way about him. The mistress is obviously a nut job but he ain't no prize either.

I'd need to see more before I render a hindsight 20/20 judgment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2015, 03:08:59 AM »

But based on the clip, and only the clip, I am not sure either way about him. The mistress is obviously a nut job but he ain't no prize either.

Very wise of you. This is why you rule this board with an iron fist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2015, 03:41:21 PM »

In reality he probably either did it or was there and fled when she made good on her threat to suicide.

I thought he was a creep from the start. Smarmy. Slimy. Greasy redneck small town southern politician. He was carrying on with this woman in a very public manner, disgracing his wife and family in the process. A flora bama regular if that says anything.  Very easy to hate.

Her I didn't know much about other than she was willing to whore herself in public with this skeezy fucktard. But when she died natural sympathy went to her because he was just such a repulsive creature.

After seeing her drama whore chipmunk munchkin sister, though, and after seeing her "came down from the hills in a hoverround" mother, and after hearing their drama? The dead one probably had multiple screws loose.  Likely a high maintenance drama queen.

Still think he's scum. But not as convinced he killed her as I was before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2015, 08:48:31 AM »
In reality he probably either did it or was there and fled when she made good on her threat to suicide.

I thought he was a creep from the start. Smarmy. Slimy. Greasy redneck small town southern politician. He was carrying on with this woman in a very public manner, disgracing his wife and family in the process. A flora bama regular if that says anything.  Very easy to hate.

Her I didn't know much about other than she was willing to whore herself in public with this skeezy fucktard. But when she died natural sympathy went to her because he was just such a repulsive creature.

After seeing her drama whore chipmunk munchkin sister, though, and after seeing her "came down from the hills in a hoverround" mother, and after hearing their drama? The dead one probably had multiple screws loose.  Likely a high maintenance drama queen.

Still think he's scum. But not as convinced he killed her as I was before.

She had LOTS of screws loose. I think she lost it and did it. All of the facts (to me) pointed to her doing it. All of the emotional rhetoric was coming from the "he murdered her" side. You're right, hes a scumbag, but that doesn't prove anything. There wasn't ONE fact that any of her family could point out that would indicate a murder. All emotion. And at the end, I think the Prosecutor lady (Dixon I think) summed it up well, paraphrasing "no one wants to believe their loved one would kill themselves, some times for religious reasons". Downs' family was almost in denial that it could happen. They didnt want to believe that their squiggy relative would off herself. Although they didn't seem to care to explain why she whored around with a married sleazebag and take script cocktails.

Some key things:

- he had no blood on him or his car (hard to stage a bloody scene without this happening)
- she had attempted suicide before a couple of times
- she had multiple scripts in her blood (2 of them were head meds, she was prob in a volatile state)
- her family couldn't seem to grasp that is was not Nodine's job to prove suicide but the State's job to prove murder
- the first prosecutor was an absolute joke and indicted him for political reasons KNOWING and ADMITTING she had no evidence tying him to a murder and hinging her whole case against him on the way Downs' hair fell to the ground - FAIL.
- the gun was hers...and loaded already
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 08:50:39 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2015, 11:03:59 AM »
I can imagine this scenario:

"If you leave me, I'll kill myself!"

"Fuck you , I'm out of here.  We both know you won't do it.  You are too selfish and arrog..."

BAM!

"Oh, shit..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2015, 11:28:48 AM »
I can imagine this scenario:

"If you leave me, I'll kill myself!"

"Fuck you , I'm out of here.  We both know you won't do it.  You are too selfish and arrog..."

BAM!

"Oh, shit..."

I think that was the scenario that Dixon was going to lay out in court and charge him with the lesser negligence but instead her family went over Dixon's head to the AL AG and got a special prosecutor who also came to the conclusion that the state didn't have the evidence to get him and offered him a plea bargain instead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE