Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Year Weight Loss Wagon

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
New Year Weight Loss Wagon
« on: January 06, 2015, 12:15:04 PM »
Don't know if any of you have them. I tend to set goals every year. Haven't lived up to them the last couple. I know you may find it hard to believe but even WT occasionally has a tendency to get a little soft around the middle (cue penis joke). Even at my level of athleticism, it can sneak up on you.

I'm going after 30 pounds. I've done it before but it was 5 yrs ago and pre bone spur. The exercise/eating habits have not proved successful last several. My excuse has been the bone spur for far too long.

I've lost 2.6 pounds so far. Yay!

Mainly, what I'm trying to do is take bigger dumps.

Anyone else on the wagon again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: New Year Weight Loss Wagon
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 12:24:29 PM »
Bigger dumps is definitely the way to go.  Plus, that's such an enjoyable way to lose weight.  Nothing better than growing a 5 pound tail and destroying the bathroom in the process.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 12:29:08 PM »
Bigger dumps is definitely the way to go.  Plus, that's such an enjoyable way to lose weight.  Nothing better than growing a 5 pound tail and destroying the bathroom in the process.
I agree. I don't hear many weight loss pros talking about it but it's worked well for me. I can weigh myself, then go make a 3 pound poopy cake and weigh myself again and I've lost 3 pounds.

Just that damn quick. And it works every time.

I'm working on some ways to market my plan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 12:29:32 PM »
If Snaggle would leave the board we would all shed 230 lbs of dead weight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 12:30:57 PM »

I am sensing a cuttin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 12:39:33 PM »
There's actually a thread for this already. Although, the one guy that was actually successful quit posting here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 12:40:47 PM »
There's actually a thread for this already. Although, the one guy that was actually successful quit posting here.
Well fuck him then. How big a boy is he?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 12:47:17 PM »

HA!!!! Shows how much you know.  I'm currently at 244 pounds of dead weight I mean, muscle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 01:12:23 PM »
I gave up trying to do things at one time of the year. I have come to accept that during winter I put on about 5 lbs. and they come off during the spring and summer when umpiring takes off and I can get out and play more golf. (Although the beer consumption goes up because of golf)

I know about 5 people who were overweight by a bunch of pounds, they took the easy way and got the thumb stomach and now they are miserable, can't eat anything, can't drink any alcohol. I'd rather be right where I am, A little overweight but enjoying life. If other folks thing I am big that is there problem. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 01:19:57 PM »

That's because he got off his lazy ass and quit spending all of his time on the internet.  Either that or he's coaching NFL Europe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »
I gave up trying to do things at one time of the year. I have come to accept that during winter I put on about 5 lbs. and they come off during the spring and summer when umpiring takes off and I can get out and play more golf. (Although the beer consumption goes up because of golf)

I know about 5 people who were overweight by a bunch of pounds, they took the easy way and got the thumb stomach and now they are miserable, can't eat anything, can't drink any alcohol. I'd rather be right where I am, A little overweight but enjoying life. If other folks thing I am big that is there problem.
No man, you are fine. Those umpire shorts are known to make your ass look big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 02:29:41 PM »
That's because he got off his lazy ass and quit spending all of his time on the internet.  Either that or he's coaching NFL Europe.

He also scored himself a very nice looking woman of the female persuasion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 02:50:23 PM »
No man, you are fine. Those umpire shorts are known to make your ass look big.

And I throw everybody out of the game who tells me that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 02:56:31 PM »

Thats exactly what he did matter of fact. And I think hes actually coaching HS football these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 07:14:56 PM »
I wouldn't say I am on the weight loss wagon. I call it more of a rearrangement of weight.  I have been hitting the weights in the gym for about 3-4 months now, but I just can't bring myself to eat "healthy" foods. I have cut back on the amount I eat, but as for changing everything I eat, just can't.  I am 6'2 212, and I would like to be around 220 but I need to get rid of the gut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 07:49:47 PM »
He also scored himself a very nice looking woman of the female persuasion.
Did she have nice feet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 09:03:26 PM »
Did she have nice feet?

You know it. And a big ole hairy cooter!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 10:08:38 PM »
I wouldn't say I am on the weight loss wagon. I call it more of a rearrangement of weight.  I have been hitting the weights in the gym for about 3-4 months now, but I just can't bring myself to eat "healthy" foods. I have cut back on the amount I eat, but as for changing everything I eat, just can't.  I am 6'2 212, and I would like to be around 220 but I need to get rid of the gut.
6' 2" 212? Bitch, please. Don't be posting in any weight loss threads or I will report to a mod. Start your own weight gain thread. And eat a biscuit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2015, 06:54:38 AM »
     I have decided to lose a little this year as well.  Having failed in previous attempts with standard diets, this year I've decided I'm going to start smoking crack.  I know a lot of people are into meth these days, but I feel like crack is the more tried and true method.  You just never see a fat crackhead.
     I am confident this plan will be successful. The only down side I see is the whole blowing truckers at rest stops thing, which seems to be a requirement.  I figure 6 months on the crack pipe and I should be back down to a much healthier weight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2015, 08:54:37 AM »
     I have decided to lose a little this year as well.  Having failed in previous attempts with standard diets, this year I've decided I'm going to start smoking crack.  I know a lot of people are into meth these days, but I feel like crack is the more tried and true method.  You just never see a fat crackhead.
     I am confident this plan will be successful. The only down side I see is the whole blowing truckers at rest stops thing, which seems to be a requirement.  I figure 6 months on the crack pipe and I should be back down to a much healthier weight.

Good luck to you sir!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.