Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Payne to Turds

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Payne to Turds
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2015, 12:25:43 AM »
This, he's not visiting Auburn on the 16th as was scheduled.

I already said fuck him.  Don't want to hear nothing else about his ridiculous ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2015, 03:28:48 AM »
I already said fuck him.  Don't want to hear nothing else about his ridiculous ass.
Same here. He has been bought and paid for, for a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2015, 09:51:20 AM »
I don't follow it as closely as some but I can't say I've seen any Raysheeeeed Evans crap from him.  Yeah, he's probably been bought and paid for since the beginning.  But what little I've seen from him has been Turds as his leader from the start.  I saw his announcement at the Under Armour game.  No hat trick.  No suspense.  He just put on the hat and moved on.  Plus, if he cancelled his visit to AU and says he's made his decision and he's firm....I can deal with that.  Much better than a lot of these dance monkey, pre-Madonna's.

I'm just asking cause I haven't seen it.  Has he been playing everybody?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."