Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn vs. Wisconsin - Outback Bowl Game Thread

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Auburn vs. Wisconsin - Outback Bowl Game Thread
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2015, 04:01:34 PM »
Wisky deserved it. Here's to hoping 2015 brings us defensive play worth bitching about. Really hard to watch that today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2015, 04:02:37 PM »
Wisky deserved it. Here's to hoping 2015 brings us defensive play worth bitching about. Really hard to watch that today.

Is this the first game you watched?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2015, 04:05:17 PM »
Rest in Peace, 2014.

If Muschamp can turn that defense around, he'll be a miracle worker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2015, 04:07:20 PM »
Rest in Peace, 2014.

Never thought I would say this, but 1.6 is too low if he turns that around,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2015, 04:08:56 PM »
Rest in Peace, 2014.

So can Muschamp get a whiteboard on the plane & get the rehab started??? Just... damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2015, 04:11:11 PM »
So can Muschamp get a whiteboard on the plane & get the rehab started??? Just... damn.

Fuck a plane, put them on a bus so it takes longer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2015, 04:14:13 PM »
I would huddle the defensive players  :rolleyes:  up in the locker room and tell them to strap 'em on, because hell is coming. They'll either learn what playing with pride means, or they'll be buried under the practice field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2015, 04:17:17 PM »
How we finished affects recruiting and our standing going into next season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2015, 04:23:33 PM »
I would huddle the defensive players  :rolleyes:  up in the locker room and tell them to strap 'em on, because hell is coming. They'll either learn what playing with pride means, or they'll be buried under the practice field.

Put it on the chalk board so its the last thing they see when they leave and the first thing they see when they come back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2015, 04:24:37 PM »
How we finished affects recruiting and our standing going into next season.

I see early playing time if I am on the defensive side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2015, 04:30:37 PM »
Put it on the chalk board so its the last thing they see when they leave and the first thing they see when they come back.

Chalk...heheheh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2015, 04:31:58 PM »
I'd tell the defense that the Plane departure is 4:30pm, when the departure is 7:30am...then I'd leave a sign for them that says, "the plane has already departed, those that make it back to Auburn by 4:30am Saturday, be prepared to run stadium steps...Those that can't make it, your shit outta your locker will be in the hallway. Also, Jonathan Mincy meet me at the practice field when you arrive."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2015, 04:35:08 PM »
I'm not so sure Muschamp will survive this rebuild.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2015, 04:38:24 PM »
I'm not so sure Muschamp will survive this rebuild.
One thing's for sure, there's only one direction it can go. He sure can't make it any worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2015, 04:40:41 PM »
The only thing more annoying than Bama fans when Auburn loses is Georgia fans.

Y'all ain't won shit since 1980. Shut the fuck up and go pet your mutt. Assholes.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 04:43:07 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2015, 04:45:52 PM »
I'd tell the defense that the Plane departure is 4:30pm, when the departure is 7:30am...then I'd leave a sign for them that says, "the plane has already departed, those that make it back to Auburn by 4:30am Saturday, be prepared to run stadium steps...Those that can't make it, your shit outta your locker will be in the hallway. Also, Jonathan Mincy meet me at the practice field when you arrive."

Would just be another thing they miss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2015, 04:47:35 PM »
That is the fattest kicker I've ever seen.
Sabastian Janikowski
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2015, 04:49:56 PM »
One thing's for sure, there's only one direction it can go. He sure can't make it any worse.
^This^

It's a similar situation to being the Vanderbilt HC, a 6-6 record and you're having a bronze statue made of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2015, 04:50:51 PM »

That would be stupid, and poison to the program.

Those players left are certainly looking forward to a better scheme to fit the talent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2015, 04:55:54 PM »
That would be stupid, and poison to the program.

Those players left are certainly looking forward to a better scheme to fit the talent.
I would pay to see Boom review this film with individual players.
WTF WAS THAT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions