Some more of CTT's "classlessness"

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:33:07 AM »
http://sullivantobeasley.blogspot.com/2008/08/tubs-has-some-words.html

Tubs has some words
So Tommy Tuberville comes to marching band practice today. He thanks us and all that stuff. Talks about Auburn as a family, the spirit, and so on. Then he drops the bomb:

"We've never lost at Jordan-Hare West, and it ain't gonna start this year...I know they have the Messiah over there, but he might want to take that day off."

Yessir.

Did I mention he talked about the Orange Bowl on January 8th as well? Yeah. War damn eagle.

Comments:

This is true.

Should have had a digital recorder.

This is why he went to the Middle East…to dispell the rumors of $aban as Messiah.

100% true…I was actually paraphrasing there. What he really said was much better, but I couldn’t remember the words when I got home after practice. I was just too amazed he used the term “Jordan-Hare West” to think properly.

I know the guy who writes that blog, and I work for the AUMB. Tuberville usually tries to come to a practice before the season starts, since the band is certainly the team’s loudest fans out there. ;-)

But yeah, I wasn’t there myself, but I heard he showed up at rehearsal today from a few of my friends. And I’ll vouch for Nick - if he blogged it, that’s what happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Tuberville At Band Practice
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:47:01 AM »
I heard he was at 31 flavors last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 08:50:38 AM »
Mmmmmmm.  Smells like victory! Click the link to read the comments.  Even ButtPlug makes an appearance.

http://sullivantobeasley.blogspot.com/2008/08/tubs-has-some-words.html

Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tubs has some words
So Tommy Tuberville comes to marching band practice today. He thanks us and all that stuff. Talks about Auburn as a family, the spirit, and so on. Then he drops the bomb:

"We've never lost at Jordan-Hare West, and it ain't gonna start this year...I know they have the Messiah over there, but he might want to take that day off."

Yessir.

Did I mention he talked about the Orange Bowl on January 8th as well? Yeah. War damn eagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 10:20:47 AM »
Merged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 10:54:20 AM »
Merged.

Yes I accept the dumbass of the day award.  I guess I missed it cause I was laughing so hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Re: Some more of CTT's "classlessness"
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 11:14:43 AM »
You know what really hits me while reading those comments left by the bamers on the SullivantoBeasley and the other bamer forums......the majority of bamers of just haters.

UAT is a day away from playing the #2 or #3 most important game of the $aban era so far (I'd call the 07 LSU/Bamer game #1) against a Top 10 ranked team (the game of the week) in ATLANTA. Winning this game would set them up for some serious success this season and go along way in bringing some respect back to their program. The fact that the game is in Atlanta makes even more important for the program because odds are they ain't going to make it back to Atlanta in December or January.

I guess the bamers have already written the Clemson game off as a loss. So, now, they are focusing on pep talk speech given by CTT to the AUMB after band practice on a Wednesday night. Oh, how the great crimson empire has fallen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions