Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Splain this

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Splain this
« on: December 19, 2014, 02:19:42 PM »
UA track kid has 3k and drugs and gets charged. Freitag the backup TE has $4600 and drugs and walks. And according to records, is the only case in tusc county where drugs were seized that charges weren't made. Seriously, it's blatant. It's so out in the open that they don't even care. Because who is going to say anything? Nobody.

Re: Freitag, the al.com story states: "Everyone else in the county from whom police have seized cash and illegal drugs is facing related criminal charges." Except Freitag, of course.  Here's the Freitag story if you haven't read it. http://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/index.ssf/2014/10/what_happened_to_kurt_freitag.html#incart_related_stories

And here the track dude.
http://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/index.ssf/2014/12/alabama_track_and_field_player.html#incart_related_stories
Stephen Dethrage | sdethrage@al.com By  Stephen Dethrage | sdethrage@al.com   
Follow on Twitter
on December 19, 2014 at 6:30 AM, updated December 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- A freshman member of the University of Alabama's track and field team was arrested earlier this month after drug agents found cocaine, marijuana wax and more than $3,000 cash in his dorm room, according to court records filed Tuesday.

According to the fruits of crime forfeiture complaint filed after the seizure of the drugs and cash, agents with the West Alabama Narcotics Task Force received a tip that Jonathan Marino, the freshman track and field jumper from North Carolina, was known to sell marijuana out of his dorm room.

On Dec. 1, agents met Marino at his room in the Presidential Village dorms on the north end of the university's campus. According to the complaint, Marino gave the officers permission to search his room, where they found marijuana wax, a lip balm-like substance loaded with marijuana's mind-altering ingredient THC, as well as an unspecified quantity of cocaine. They also discovered digital scales and more than $3,000 cash.

The complaint goes on to say that after Marino was read his Miranda rights, he admitted to agents that he had sold drugs a few times.

The task force seized the cocaine, marijuana wax and $3,015 cash, then arrested Marino and charged him with possession of a controlled substance for the cocaine, second-degree possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Marino was taken to the Tuscaloosa County Jail, where his bond for the three charges was set at $27,000. He left police custody the day after with his bond paid.

In a similar search and seizure in October, task force agents took a quarter pound of marijuana and more than $4,500 from the dorm room of Alabama football player Kurt Freitag. Unlike Marino, Freitag was not charged with a crime after the seizure. In Tuscaloosa County, most people do face criminal charges after a civil asset forfeiture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Splain this
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 02:27:55 PM »
you (all of us) already know the answer.  :bamahomer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 02:48:26 PM »
You know, I've done a lot of drugs for a lot of years.  Never heard of marijuana wax.  What to be explaining pray tell for information purposes of information is marijuana wax?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 02:50:40 PM »
You know, I've done a lot of drugs for a lot of years.  Never heard of marijuana wax.  What to be explaining pray tell for information purposes of information is marijuana wax?
It's none of your beeswax.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 02:52:12 PM »
It's none of your beeswax.

Is it like a bikini wax?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 02:57:27 PM »
Is it like a bikini wax?
Like a lip balm made out of THC oil. I've never tried it as I still like to take it the old fashioned way, up the ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 03:10:14 PM »
Like a lip balm made out of THC oil. I've never tried it as I still like to take it the old fashioned way, up the ass.

Fo' realz.  Who doesn't?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 03:32:02 PM »
The judge said it was the track kids' fault anyway.  Ro Ti!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.