Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Think I Just Hit The Big One

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Think I Just Hit The Big One
« on: December 19, 2014, 03:08:05 PM »
As an attorney, you always hold out hope that "the big one" will come through the door. That one case that sets you up.  The one that allows you to say, "You know, I may not come into work...next month."  Well, I'm giddy as a pedophile outside the window of a 6th grade sleepover right now.  I just received the following email.

Dear attorney Counsel.  I have researched to find you are very recommended.  I am Doru Chieranaud ex wife of Prince Alwar Sattrani in arab province.  In divorce settlements findings I was granted $16.4 million and this amount is now in British bank.  I am in need for attorney services to transfer these finds to America.  Please send your account information and to assist me in moving these money to your trust account.

I thank you to assist in this matter.

Look, I've seen these scam emails lots of times before.  But this chick was married to a Prince.  Do you know how rich those Arab Prince's with all that oil are?  I just sent the account information so you bitches won't be seeing much of me anymore.  Suck it!!!!     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: I Think I Just Hit The Big One
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 03:13:36 PM »
Good luck, I may need to borrow some money as I got a call (to my cell phone) from someone who claimed to be with the IRS and a warrant for my arrest would be issued unless I called him back. Did a reverse search of his number and I was SHOCKED :jaw: to find out it was a scam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 03:17:26 PM »
Good luck, I may need to borrow some money as I got a call (to my cell phone) from someone who claimed to be with the IRS and a warrant for my arrest would be issued unless I called him back. Did a reverse search of his number and I was SHOCKED :jaw: to find out it was a scam.

SHOCKED, I tell ya'.  Speaking of, is there a way to block sales/telemarketer calls to your cell phone. Used to never get them but now I get 4 or 5 a week from every area code under the sun. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 03:29:25 PM »
I wonder where Jim is now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 03:30:18 PM »
I wonder where Jim is now?

Stop digging up bones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 03:47:53 PM »
SHOCKED, I tell ya'.  Speaking of, is there a way to block sales/telemarketer calls to your cell phone. Used to never get them but now I get 4 or 5 a week from every area code under the sun.

Not that I am aware of, but I bet there is an app that can do something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 03:48:32 PM »
I have a friend that has set up a company that is much the same as a "life lock" type, except even better. I am completely sold on the idea and am considering investing. I'm already a customer.

If there is any suspicious activity with your ss# or credit cards, you are immediately notified. 24 hr protection.

The deal is that not only is your credit monitored but you are also put on a "do not contact" registry for calls (all phone numbers you wish), snail mail (addresses junk mail) and email.

It has cut down on my junk mail by about 90%.

The greatest thing is that it only costs 7 bucks a year!

Since i consider you guys friends, PM me your socials and credit card numbers and I can probably get you guys signed up for free! It's time to show those scammers who is boss.

And what better time to do it than the Holiday season, when scams and fraud are at the highest point all year. Hurry while I can still get you this once in a lifetime opportunity. You're welcome, WT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 03:54:29 PM »
I have a friend that has set up a company that is much the same as a "life lock" type, except even better. I am completely sold on the idea and am considering investing. I'm already a customer.

If there is any suspicious activity with your ss# or credit cards, you are immediately notified. 24 hr protection.

The deal is that not only is your credit monitored but you are also put on a "do not contact" registry for calls (all phone numbers you wish), snail mail (addresses junk mail) and email.

Since i consider you guys friends, PM me your socials and credit card numbers and I can probably get you guys signed up for free! It's time to show those scammers who is boss.

And what better time to do it than the Holiday season, when scams and fraud are at the highest point all year. Hurry while I can still get you this once in a lifetime opportunity. You're welcome, WT

Sweet.  It's on the way.  Man, what a day I'm having. Could any more good fortune fall into my lap?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 04:00:50 PM »
Sweet.  It's on the way.  Man, what a day I'm having. Could any more good fortune fall into my lap?

perhaps your balls?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 04:06:35 PM »

Better yet, just send me your account number and routing number and I'll wire you the money
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 04:15:49 PM »
perhaps your balls?

Show up at the X-Gate.  There'll be two hits.  Me hitting you and you hitting the floor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 04:16:30 PM »
Show up at the X-Gate.  There'll be two hits.  Me hitting you and you hitting the floor.

If we could get Chad in on this, I'll bring the steel cage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 04:17:52 PM »
If we could get Chad in on this, I'll bring the steel cage.

Tables, ladders and chairs match.  I'm undefeated at WrestleMania.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »
Jiggy Jar Jar Doo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."