Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#1 JUCO Athlete

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
#1 JUCO Athlete
« on: December 17, 2014, 12:34:19 PM »
Like several of our players off this year's team, Jason Smith is a burner.  He rolled up the yards and TD's. 

But srsly, I think this is a huge get.  Kudos to this staff for staying on him through his troubles.  #1 JUCO running back.  #1 JUCO athlete and #5 JUCO D-Lineman.  al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.ies

As expected, Mississippi Gulf Coast quarterback Jason Smith signed with Auburn Wednesday morning, according to multiple reports.

The former McGill-Toolen star originally signed with Auburn in 2013, but failed to qualify academically.

After redshirting as a freshman at MGCCC, he started at quarterback last season and threw for 1,566 yards with 18 touchdowns and two interceptions. He also rushed for 424 yards and 10 scores.

Smith is scheduled to arrive in Auburn on Jan. 12 as a mid-year junior college transfer. Earlier this year, he told AL.com he expects to get a shot at quarterback before possibly changing positions at Auburn. The 6-foot-1, 180-pounder is more similar in size to Tigers starter Nick Marshall than Jeremy Johnson, the projected starter in 2015.

"(Malzahn) said I was the guy since Day 1," Smith said in June. "We'll definitely see when I get here, but nothing's going to be given to me from here on out, and that's what I want. I want to work."

Tyler Queen is the only other quarterback expected to join the Tigers in the 2015 recruiting class. The Kennesaw, Ga., native signed a financial aid agreement with Auburn earlier this month.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: #1 JUCO Athlete
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 02:08:20 PM »
Haaaaaaay Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.