No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: DT help?
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2014, 11:40:15 AM »
Here's a quote about Auburn from a piece in SunHerald.com on DB Tony Bridges signing with Ole Miss.  Makes you wonder if Muschamp will send Melvin Smith packing.  At least that's what I took from it.  Also, I'm not as concerned about the flip after seeing a couple of sites having this guy listed at 5'9" 155.  Can't imagine him being that small, but that's what 247 and one other had him at. 

Bridges said he sensed some uncertainty with Auburn's staff, which solidified his commitment to the Rebels.

"(Muschamp) looked at tape of me and said 'I really need you,' this and that. I have love for them because they showed me love, so I can't say nothing bad about them," Bridges said. "That being said, it was too late. I didn't know which way the defensive coaches, like (cornerbacks coach) Melvin Smith, was he going to be there or not?

"I think some stuff was going on that he hasn't figured out yet. I haven't got time going into school doubting."

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2014/12/17/5973928/bridges-signs-with-ole-miss-despite.html?sp=/99/228/#storylink=cpy

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 04:58:25 PM »
I haven't got time going into school doubting.

Ain't nobody got time for that
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 06:24:37 AM »
Shouldn't have a problem getting top defensive talent with Will on board. Alabama is VERY deep.

:miltie: :miltie: :miltie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 07:34:57 AM »
Here's a quote about Auburn from a piece in SunHerald.com on DB Tony Bridges signing with Ole Miss.  Makes you wonder if Muschamp will send Melvin Smith packing.  At least that's what I took from it.  Also, I'm not as concerned about the flip after seeing a couple of sites having this guy listed at 5'9" 155.  Can't imagine him being that small, but that's what 247 and one other had him at. 

Bridges said he sensed some uncertainty with Auburn's staff, which solidified his commitment to the Rebels.

"(Muschamp) looked at tape of me and said 'I really need you,' this and that. I have love for them because they showed me love, so I can't say nothing bad about them," Bridges said. "That being said, it was too late. I didn't know which way the defensive coaches, like (cornerbacks coach) Melvin Smith, was he going to be there or not?

"I think some stuff was going on that he hasn't figured out yet. I haven't got time going into school doubting."

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2014/12/17/5973928/bridges-signs-with-ole-miss-despite.html?sp=/99/228/#storylink=cpy

Anybody who chooses Ole Miss can eat a turd sandwich.  Only fucksticks go there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 09:37:46 AM »
Anybody who chooses Ole Miss can eat a turd sandwich.  Only fucksticks go there.

Hobby Lobby
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2014, 09:49:41 AM »
AU needs more big bodies on the DL. I am hoping this picks up (edited because WT still sucks) a bit as signing day approaches.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 11:39:25 AM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2014, 11:14:39 AM »
AU needs more big bodies on the DL. I am hoping to this pick a bit as signing day approaches.
^^Would someone mind interpreting this for me?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2014, 11:34:32 AM »
pick a bit.  You know....pick a bit.  DUH!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 11:39:56 AM »
pick a bit.  You know....pick a bit.  DUH!!!

You two have been reported.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2014, 02:43:56 PM »
Talked to one of my sources today (not deepthroat btw) and I left the conversation feeling encouraged. Sounds like we are set up to close strong. He mentioned in particular a 5* DE out of Florida that he's hearing that we are looking strong for, with the hiring of WM.

The OL Ivey, 5* out of Florida still has us on the radar.

The defensive recruiting seems to be coming around. As Simp stated, "I am hoping to this pick a bit as signing day approaches." Whatever that means.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2014, 02:51:26 PM »
Talked to one of my sources today (not deepthroat btw) and I left the conversation feeling encouraged. Sounds like we are set up to close strong. He mentioned in particular a 5* DE out of Florida that he's hearing that we are looking strong for, with the hiring of WM.

The OL Ivey, 5* out of Florida still has us on the radar.

The defensive recruiting seems to be coming around. As Simp stated, "I am hoping to this pick a bit as signing day approaches." Whatever that means.

Bitch, ho, slut.....I mean, cool, that's good news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2014, 01:36:18 PM »
Tray Matthews- SOPH Safety transfer has two years remaining and will be in the 2 deep. I know he was part of the   Ricardo Louis play v. UGA but this kid can ball.

Xavier Dampeer- is our only Center listed behind Dismukes. Has 1 year remaining.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 01:38:20 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2014, 02:21:43 PM »
Tray Matthews- SOPH Safety transfer has two years remaining and will be in the 2 deep. I know he was part of the   Ricardo Louis play v. UGA but this kid can ball.

Xavier Dampeer- is our only Center listed behind Dismukes. Has 1 year remaining.
These are both very important points to bring out in a thread about defensive tackles. Because the safety and center positions are so closely related to the defensive tackles position, I guess. Thank you for this jmar. And stop drinking before noon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 06:46:01 PM »
These are both very important points to bring out in a thread about defensive tackles. Because the safety and center positions are so closely related to the defensive tackles position, I guess. Thank you for this jmar. And stop drinking before noon.

Defensive tackles...we need 'em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2014, 08:37:04 AM »

Trayvon Reed is the center of the future anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2014, 03:52:30 PM »
Trayvon Reed is the center of the future anyway.
I kind of think 7'2" is a little tall for Johnson to be throwing over. And if he takes snaps from under center, he'll need a step stool to get his hands under his ass. Also, 190 seems a little light but I guess Grimes knows what he's doing. Unless the mofo done got senile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2014, 05:05:47 PM »
UGA commit Trenton Thompson might be looking at Auburn soon. His lead recruiter/friend/bag man is rumored for the Colorado State HC position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2014, 05:45:43 PM »
UGA commit Trenton Thompson might be looking at Auburn soon. His lead recruiter/friend/bag man is rumored for the Colorado State HC position.
I don't doubt your "might be looking" skreetz. He also might be looking at Delta State, Tuskeegee and Chattanooga.

But srsly, will Thugas OC leaving matter to a DT? I don't see it. Maybe if Rock were going.

We don't need no stinking DTs anyway. We've got Muschamp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2014, 12:19:19 AM »
I don't doubt your "might be looking" skreetz. He also might be looking at Delta State, Tuskeegee and Chattanooga.

But srsly, will Thugas OC leaving matter to a DT? I don't see it. Maybe if Rock were going.

We don't need no stinking DTs anyway. We've got Muschamp.
Thompson's Mom loves Bobo & Garner...with Bobo leaving (skreets), so goes the bagman from UGA for Thompson. Garner will still be his bagman at Auburn, should he decide to come play alongside Monster Truck Adams and Carl Lawson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs