Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dead Period

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Dead Period
« on: December 30, 2014, 05:44:11 PM »
From what I understand, the recruiting dead period runs from December 15, 2014 through January 14, 2015.  al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. has one of it's usual "He's committed but..." pieces from Wesley Sinor up on Darrell Williams. He was being interviewed while at the Under Armor practices and of course, all Sinor wanted to know was who else is after him (Meaning Bama) and just how committed is he to AU?  What I found interesting was this quote from Williams.

Alabama's got another linebacker commit, so I don't really know," Williams said. "I still talk to them every now and then. (Oklahoma contacted) me just a few days ago saying how was I doing... They would like me to come out there."

Am I missing something here?  Or does the "dead period" not mean no contact at all?  On another note, I was talking to one of Dothan High's basketball coaches last week.  They played Hoover earlier this season and he said Williams is a beast.  Just a phenomenal athlete and strong as hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Dead Period
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 06:45:41 PM »
Dead period just means no face to face contact (off or on campus)...remember the whole "face chat" thing sabbin set up for the recruits, that was during the dead period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs