Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just kill me now

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Just kill me now
« on: January 18, 2024, 10:50:33 AM »
Erin Moriarity, Starlight from The Boys, was a stunning, natural, true American beauty.  Her face was nearly flawless.

And..... she butchered it.

It makes me sick.  It makes me angry. WHY?  Why would she do this to herself?  Does anyone on earth (other than Bryan Harsin, that is) find this attractive in the least? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Just kill me now
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 11:39:54 AM »
Facially, no!  Can I see her naughty bits before I make a final decision?  I've been known to take a drink, and after a few, I'm betting that would be smashworthy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 12:08:53 PM »
Facially, no!  Can I see her naughty bits before I make a final decision?  I've been known to take a drink, and after a few, I'm betting that would be smashworthy.

Watch The Boys.  Not often, but she's in there doing the hoody boo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 05:13:27 PM »
Erin Moriarity, Starlight from The Boys, was a stunning, natural, true American beauty.  Her face was nearly flawless.

And..... she butchered it.

It makes me sick.  It makes me angry. WHY?  Why would she do this to herself?  Does anyone on earth (other than Bryan Harsin, that is) find this attractive in the least?

Wow. She looks horrid. She was a true natural beauty. Now. Yuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 10:39:59 AM »
I’d break both her hips and leave without calling the amberlamps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com