Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Muschamp Finished at Florida

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Muschamp Finished at Florida
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 05:15:30 PM »
It's obvious to anyone that knows the foosballs.  Gus was obviously preoccupied on Saturday night.  That means Jeremy Foley called him during pregame warmups and offered him the job. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2014, 05:19:41 PM »
It's obvious to anyone that knows the foosballs.  Gus was obviously preoccupied on Saturday night.  That means Jeremy Foley called him during pregame warmups and offered him the job.

You may be on to something here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2014, 06:17:33 PM »
Auburn's issue on defense is coaching, not talent, says Ellis Johnson

Auburn's issue on defense is coaching, not talent, says Ellis Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2014, 06:47:03 PM »
Patterson and Briles are two more that are very good and established. Both built somethings out of nothings.
They'll all be in line, behind Jim Harbaugh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 07:25:41 PM »
The first name brought up as a potential candidate on ESPN last night was....

Gus Malzahn

:facepalm:

This after emphatically declaring the two names Florida would not consider were Mullen and Rodriguez.  I don't think they want their crazy/bitch wives.

I thought so...I couldn't for the love of missing remote gods rewind.   Thanks for your set of ears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 07:53:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 08:44:10 PM »
I thought so...I couldn't for the love of missing remote gods rewind.   Thanks for your set of ears.

Also some high quality contributions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 08:57:06 PM »
Patterson and Briles are two more that are very good and established. Both built somethings out of nothings.
Patterson isn't going anywhere he has had better offers.  Briles isn't going anywhere because he has an easier path to the playoff. (as does Patterson)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2014, 09:05:57 AM »
Patterson isn't going anywhere he has had better offers.  Briles isn't going anywhere because he has an easier path to the playoff. (as does Patterson)

Offered a better gig than the HC gig at UF? UF isnt Texas or USC but damn its probably a top 5-6 job nationally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2014, 10:12:17 AM »
I seriously think that Muschamp will be Auburns next DC......again. I know I know, there seems to be some issues with him and Jacobs but money talks and bullshit walks.

Imagine this, Mullen takes over the Florida job the day after they lose to Ole Miss and that Monday, Muschamp accepts the DC position at Auburn after an Iron Bowl victory. I'm sure the last two losses will be a distant memory at that point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 10:25:26 AM »
I seriously think that Muschamp will be Auburns next DC......again. I know I know, there seems to be some issues with him and Jacobs but money talks and bullshit walks.

Imagine this, Mullen takes over the Florida job the day after they lose to Ole Miss and that Monday, Muschamp accepts the DC position at Auburn after an Iron Bowl victory. I'm sure the last two losses will be a distant memory at that point.
Not that I wouldn't mind it happening (him returning to Auburn), but I think Muschamp ends up DC at aTm. 

Personally and I'm not advocating CEJ being fired,because I still think 2 years even for a coordinator is way to short of a life span, I say we offer Coach Rock the head DC job.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 10:27:22 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »
Not that I wouldn't mind it happening (him returning to Auburn), but I think Muschamp ends up DC at aTm. 

Personally and I'm not advocating CEJ being fired,because I still think 2 years even for a coordinator is way to short of a life span, I say we offer Coach Rock the head DC job.

Paul Rhodes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 10:42:39 AM »
What about David Gibbs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2014, 10:46:43 AM »
Hell, what about Chizik, we are already paying him, might as well get something out of it.  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2014, 10:49:35 AM »
Hell, what about Chizik, we are already paying him, might as well get something out of it.  :haha:

On paper? Sure. He was a good DC. He knows X's and O's and is pretty even keel as a DC. He's good at playcalling and scheming when he doesnt have to run an entire program.

Logically though? Hell no. Too much past, bad history, knowing what he did to our program at the end with the issues and he being back on our sidelines, bad mojo, working for a guy who was just working for him? Too weird...just weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 11:02:10 AM »
I seriously think that Muschamp will be Auburns next DC......again. I know I know, there seems to be some issues with him and Jacobs but money talks and bullshoot walks.

I have already spoken on the Mullen to UF scenario. Why do you people fail to recognize and appreciate my insight?

I'm the only real insider on here and I run in the same circles with other insiders. Others on here borrow their uncle's password to get on Inside the Auburn Tigers message boards or get info from their brother in law who has a membership at the Y and has a water aerobics class with "someone in the know".

Bitches, Mullen isn't going to Florida.

I don't like Muschamps personality but would take him in a second as DC. I kind of doubt it happens due to the aforementioned issues with Jackson and Jacobs.

If there are zero changes on the defensive staff, I expect zero change in the defense next season. I hope Gus will make changes as needed or that I'm wrong if he makes none.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 11:03:09 AM »

Damn, Coach Rock would be great.

As far as Johnson, I can hear the BSPN pundits now with their typically sissy remarks if Johnson is fired. Chizad will have to take a day off from work for his twatter battles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2014, 11:04:51 AM »
Damn, Coach Rock would be great.

As far as Johnson, I can hear the BSPN pundits now with their typically sissy remarks if Johnson is fired. Chizad will have to take a day off from work for his twatter battles.

Who?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2014, 11:14:31 AM »
Who?

You know Chizad the Pirate...the guy that dresses up on our team like a Pirate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2014, 11:14:50 AM »
Who?
He was this gay guy who used to post on here a while back. And racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com