Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More Crab Legs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
More Crab Legs
« on: October 10, 2014, 10:02:18 PM »
Florida State Football Casts Shadow Over Tallahassee Justice - NYTimes.com - http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/us/florida-state-football-casts-shadow-over-tallahassee-justice.html?_r=0&referrer=

Such horseshit....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Re: More Crab Legs
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 08:11:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 11:13:05 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 11:41:10 AM »
FSU obviously either doesn't have a PR program or the football team doesn't utilize them. From "ask Jameis" to Jimbo's dumbass interviews and now this. Funny stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 12:15:51 PM »
Everyone at Jameis: "Yeah, and he's laughing at us, right on the radio, he's laughing at us."

Jimbo to everyone: "That was me laughing, dickhead."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 12:34:54 PM »
Everyone at Jameis: "Yeah, and he's laughing at us, right on the radio, he's laughing at us."

Jimbo to everyone: "That was me laughing, dickhead."
You were below the hard deck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 12:49:03 PM »
You were below the hard deck.

Tigers X rules of posting are written for your safety and for that of your team. They are not flexible, nor am I. Either obey them or you are history. Is that clear?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
Tigers X rules of posting are written for your safety and for that of your team. They are not flexible, nor am I. Either obey them or you are history. Is that clear?

Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 01:13:13 PM »
Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.

Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 03:54:48 PM »
Doesn't mean it's true.....Course it doesn't mean it's not.

Jameis Winston -- Allegations of Point Shaving ... Reportedly Tanked During Louisville Game
by Wochit 0:35 mins

New reports have surfaced alleging Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was involved in a point shaving scheme to help an old high school teammate win a $5,000 bet. According to the report, Winston tanked the 1st half of the FSU vs. Louisville game on October 30th ... after his buddy Chris Rabb allegedly placed a bet for Louisville to be winning at halftime. FSU eventually came back and won the game -- but according to the report, the final score had no bearing on Rabb's bet.

https://screen.yahoo.com/jameis-winston-allegations-point-shaving-100755428.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 04:02:54 PM »
He was just full from all dem skrong crab legs at the pre-game meal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 04:07:36 PM »
I heard a bookie on Finebaum a couple of days ago talking about this. He said he was told by the bookie who took the bet and said it was unusual because Rabb always placed bets of no more than $100-$200.  At the last minute, he put down $5,500.00.  Now normally, I would think this is just too far fetched and full of dumbassery for a player to help a friend make a few bucks by point shaving.  But then.....

This is Jameis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 04:13:34 PM »
People are just reaching for straws and piling on because Jaboo was accused of rape. And stealing at the BK. And dem crab legs. And getting up on that table in the student union and yelling an obscenity. And having them BB gun fights. And dressing out to play while suspended. All crazy kid stuff and I think you all hate him because he's black. I just have to be honest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 04:19:11 PM »
Next thing you know, he'll be jumping fences to go swimming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 04:21:20 PM »
Next thing you know, he'll be jumping fences to go swimming.

I would never sign a guy like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 04:45:23 PM »
I heard a bookie on Finebaum a couple of days ago talking about this. He said he was told by the bookie who took the bet and said it was unusual because Rabb always placed bets of no more than $100-$200.  At the last minute, he put down $5,500.00.  Now normally, I would think this is just too far fetched and full of dumbassery for a player to help a friend make a few bucks by point shaving.  But then.....

This is Jameis.
Heard the same thing, guy also didn't sound real reliable.  However, like you said it's Captain Crab so who knows.  Something smells fishy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 04:49:02 PM »
Heard the same thing, guy also didn't sound real reliable.  However, like you said it's Captain Crab so who knows.  Something smells fishy.

I have more of a hard time believing that an illegal bookie will open up his books and talk about the illegal bet that was taken over Winston fixing a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 07:40:56 PM »
I have more of a hard time believing that an illegal bookie will open up his books and talk about the illegal bet that was taken over Winston fixing a game.
True. Light player gets too far down, ALLOWED to throw down far and above his normal play, then bookie cries wolf.

Nope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions