Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Lawyer be tweeting Jameis accusers name

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Lawyer be tweeting Jameis accusers name
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 03:39:29 PM »
Except it was a little more than a whippin'.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 03:42:09 PM »
Tony Dungy disagrees.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000399806/article/tony-dungy-says-he-wouldnt-draft-jameis-winston

He will drop at least as low as Manziel. I think lower.

All of your reasoning RE: the NFL not giving a flip about Rice and Peterson's behavior were true. But now, they're under so much scrutiny for it, they're going to have no choice but to crack down on this type of shit.

Jameis will be in the first draft class in which that will weigh heavily on coaches & owners' decision to draft a guy. I don't think most franchises want the sideshow.

You just said what I said, so having said that let me say this.  My point exactly.  Until the PC crowd started hollering and trying to make the NFL accountable for the actions of its players outside the field of play, they didn't care.  The name of the game is winning and you do that by putting the best players on the field.  Screw it if he gets a little drunk and slaps his wife around.  Sally knows when I get on that tequila...HAAWWW...I'ma go upside that head.

Now, you can't take the chance.  You can't draft the circus.  I think Manziel went where he should have gone.  Not because of his baggage but because he has incredible natural talent, but he's no shoe in to make a great NFL quarterback.  He's definitely worth the risk for someone.  Jameis, on the other hand, is a far better NFL prospect than JFF. Ultimately, if this hearing is held and they accuse him of sexual assault, it's likely he drops out of sight, if not off the board.  If they find nothing, he's going early and often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 03:45:28 PM »
he's going early and often.

I think this is the cause of the hearings to begin with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 03:51:20 PM »
I think this is the cause of the hearings to begin with.

going...cumming...same difference
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 04:01:59 PM »

only to a faulty urethra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 04:17:11 PM »

This guy is either gonna think 'Here's another kid with a fake ID' or 'Here's McLovin, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor'. Okay? So what's it gonna be?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum