Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

November 4th

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
November 4th
« on: November 04, 2014, 02:53:38 PM »
Don't forget folks, get out and vote early and often. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: November 4th
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 03:47:48 PM »
Don't forget folks, get out and vote early and often.

Voted Pub this morning, will vote dem this afternoon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 04:04:52 PM »

Voted Pub this morning, will vote dem this afternoon.

Good man.  People died for your right to double dip.  Muurica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 04:09:10 PM »
I just wrote Sani in for everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 04:22:08 PM »

He's the obvious choice
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 04:28:15 PM »
He's the obvious choice
A real man of the people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 04:28:49 PM »
Good man.  People died for your right to double dip.  Muurica

Calling in good Artillery strikes have a way of doing that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 05:47:23 PM »
Please lord let the good guys win as many as possible tonight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 06:12:14 PM »
Please lord let the good guys win as many as possible tonight

Texas Dims were crowing about the inroads they were making in this state based on early voting exit polls  - until a Republican checked their math, and found they were actually polling BELOW previous years.  The TX D Chairman quickly pulled the press release, but too late - it got out and they have been soundly mocked for their knew mathz skillz.

Wendy CatheterBag Davis is going to get beat worse tonight by Greg Abbott than Bill White was by Governor Good Hair.  She has Obama and her attacks on Abbott being in a wheelchair to thank for that.

*snicker*

Texas ain't purple yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 09:43:48 PM »
Early returns in this state indicate the dead have not shown up to cast their vote, meaning another dismal election result for the democrat party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 07:10:10 AM »

Funny enough is the Warden did get wrote in by about 15-20 people in Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »
Amari Cooper got a write in vote for Governor. News conference today at the Capstone declaring him the new Governor of Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 09:06:51 AM »
Texas Dims were crowing about the inroads they were making in this state based on early voting exit polls  - until a Republican checked their math, and found they were actually polling BELOW previous years.  The TX D Chairman quickly pulled the press release, but too late - it got out and they have been soundly mocked for their knew mathz skillz.

Wendy CatheterBag Davis is going to get beat worse tonight by Greg Abbott than Bill White was by Governor Good Hair.  She has Obama and her attacks on Abbott being in a wheelchair to thank for that.

*snicker*

Texas ain't purple yet.

Yes, she pretty much got ran over by Abbott.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 09:54:35 AM »

I like Abbot better than Perry (who I don't dislike). Just seems a little sharper and more polished.

Defeating Davis was KEY in Tx to stopping the "turn Texas Blue" campaign in its tracks. They need to keep fighting against amnesty and open voting (without any ID) to keep that from happenning. Because as you know, in Tx, the dems have the warm body numbers (and even cold ones) - they just need to get them "eligible".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 10:05:45 AM »
Early returns in this state indicate the dead have not shown up to cast their vote, meaning another dismal election result for the democrat party.

Well, no ID will slow them down.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 12:55:09 PM »

The final for her was around 39% of the vote, which in Texas means "negligible".

Greg Abbott is a very smart guy, who is just conservative enough to do his job without going off the deep end.  Now we just have to pray he stays healthy, because the new LtGov, Dan Patrick is a former right wing radio host and a total asshole nutjob.  He makes Rush look liberal.  Patrick scares the living shit out of me.  I voted Libertarian against him - I knew Patrick would win but I wanted no part of making that happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 01:30:04 PM »
The final for her was around 39% of the vote, which in Texas means "negligible".

Greg Abbott is a very smart guy, who is just conservative enough to do his job without going off the deep end.  Now we just have to pray he stays healthy, because the new LtGov, Dan Patrick is a former right wing radio host and a total asshole nutjob.  He makes Rush look liberal.  Patrick scares the living shit out of me.  I voted Libertarian against him - I knew Patrick would win but I wanted no part of making that happen.

Sounds like he may be cozy with BF's buddy, Alex Jones.

Did anyone catch Ron Paul's tweets last night? I used to like him but good grief.... :facepalm:

Rand has to be going "shut the fuck up old man and quit trying to ruin my chance - which unlike yours, is actually VIABLE!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 03:02:55 PM »

You might be begging for a right wing nutjob to save your state before too long. The border counties look more like they are part of mexico already.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 04:22:10 PM »
You might be begging for a right wing nutjob to save your state before too long. The border counties look more like they are part of mexico already.

If we could just get them to have some all-inclusive, I'd be all for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 04:49:28 PM »
because the new LtGov, Dan Patrick

He's en fuego.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions