Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's a question...

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Here's a question...
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2014, 12:32:19 PM »
Here's how I see the SEC:

Tier 1:
Auburn Stands alone.

Tier 2:
Ole Miss, MSU, Bama

Tier 3:
LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas

I don't think any of those third tier teams are incapable of beating anyone they play. I think there's a lot of parity in the west.

FWIW, I think the entire East is below the West's Tier 3. If I had to keep going with the entire SEC, it would be:

Tier 4:
Georgia, Missouri

Now begins the awful teams that I would give a 0.00% chance of beating anyone in the entire West.
Tier 5:
South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky

Tier 6:
Tennessee

Tier 7:
Vanderbilt

I think the only SEC team Tennessee beats is Vandy, but it's enough of a gap to put them both in tiers to themselves.
Tiers! :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2014, 12:39:41 PM »

Tier 1:
Auburn Stands alone.

Tier 2:
Ole Miss, MSU, Bama

Tier 3:
LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas

I don't think any of those third tier teams are incapable of beating anyone they play. I think there's a lot of parity in the west.

FWIW, I think the entire East is below the West's Tier 3. If I had to keep going with the entire SEC, it would be:

Tier 4:
Georgia, Missouri

Now begins the awful teams that I would give a 0.00% chance of beating anyone in the entire West.
Tier 5:

Tier 6:
Tennessee

Tier 7:
Vanderbilt

I think the only SEC team Tennessee beats is Vandy, but it's enough of a gap to put them both in tiers to themselves.

I think Kentucky might beat LSU.  Other than that pretty spot on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »

Tier 1:
Auburn Stands alone.

Tier 2:
Ole Miss, MSU, Bama

Tier 3:
LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas

Tier 4:
Georgia, Missouri

Tier 5:

Tier 6:
Tennessee

Tier 7:
Vanderbilt

As much as I want to ride the Gus Bus up Hype Hill, I don't think you can legitimately claim us above your Tier 2 schools until we've actually played and beaten one.  Hell, 5 days ago a lot of folks were still concerned about Auburn's abilities after struggling to pull away against what, a Tier 8 or would that be Tier 9 school?  Even when we did it was due to scoring off a few ill-advised throws.

We skrong, yes, just not sure how skrong. But we beat MSU Saturday and I'm in full agreement.

edit: I don't care how true it may be in the Mullen era, that bolded part will always feel strange to me.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:36:15 PM by Catphish Tilly »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 01:21:02 PM »
Slightly altered from Chizadskins.

Tier 1:
Auburn

Tier 2:
Ole Miss, MSU, Bama - I'd almost drop Bama to 3rd tier. They bama and they got talent so 2 is fine.

Tier 3:
LSU, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Georgia, Missouri - I think UGA and Arky may be best of this group. Yes, even though Arky lost to Aggy.

Tier 4:
South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee - were all neck and neck with each other in round robins.

Tier 5:
Vanderbilt - no explanation needed

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 01:35:01 PM »
As much as I want to ride the Gus Bus up Hype Hill, I don't think you can legitimately claim us above your Tier 2 schools until we've actually played and beaten one.  Hell, 5 days ago a lot of folks were still concerned about Auburn's abilities after struggling to pull away against what, a Tier 8 or would that be Tier 9 school?  Even when we did it was due to scoring off a few ill-advised throws.

We skrong, yes, just not sure how skrong. But we beat MSU Saturday and I'm in full agreement.

:thumsup: Seal of approval
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 01:55:06 PM »

All of a sudden I want some crab legs.....and some rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 02:17:07 PM »
All of a sudden I want some crab legs.....and some rape.
Not jus anybody qualify for some rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions