Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Threats Made Against Malzahn and Jordan Hare

Threats Made Against Malzahn and Jordan Hare
« on: October 07, 2014, 09:25:15 PM »
http://m.oanow.com/news/crime_courts/article_8cc18854-4e78-11e4-9166-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm
The Auburn Police Division is currently investigating a series of threatening messages posted on social media directed toward Auburn University, although no credibility has been given to the comments.

Paul Register, chief of the Auburn Police Division, said that on Monday, his office was made aware of a series of “rants” about Jordan-Hare Stadium and Auburn football coach Gus Malzahn on Twitter. Register said the APD is looking into who made the comments.

“Even though they aren’t direct threats, I guess some could consider them alarming, so because of that, we’re looking into it,” Register said.

On Sunday, Twitter user @bhayes4420 posted two comments regarding Jordan-Hare and Malzahn, specifically to set off C-4 at the stadium and to cut off Malzahn’s head. The tweets have since been deleted.

Register maintained that the comments were not credible, that the person who posted the comments does not appear to live in the Auburn-Opelika area and that Jordan-Hare was safe.

“We render the stadium safe before we have any event over there and we’ll do that again next time,” Register said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Threats Made Against Malzahn and Jordan Hare
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 10:33:47 PM »
It's jest an isolated inceedent, PAAAAAAWWWWL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 09:38:07 AM »
“Even though they aren’t direct threats, I guess some could consider them alarming, so because of that, we’re looking into it,” Register said.

Let's see, the twat said he was going to blow up the stadium and cut Malzahn's head off. Yea, I guess SOME could consider that alarming.  Not me, I hear that kind of thing every day.  But I imagine there are a few people out there that lead sheltered lives and might take something like that the wrong way.

Thanks, Captain Einstein
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 09:46:51 AM »
The good Lord knows that a lot of asses get threatened to be whipped on here on a regular basis but this interweb tweets and such is concerning. Apparently, someone can just anonymously post threats to blow up a public place or cut off someone's head and not be taken serious by the feds.

I know it has to be hard to police the internet, if not impossible. But it's concerning. Updyke has proven that dumb people will do incredibly insane things. And they live among us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 09:51:41 AM »
The good Lord knows that a lot of asses get threatened to be whipped on here on a regular basis but this interweb tweets and such is concerning. Apparently, someone can just anonymously post threats to blow up a public place or cut off someone's head and not be taken serious by the feds.

I know it has to be hard to police the internet, if not impossible. But it's concerning. Updyke has proven that dumb people will do incredibly insane things. And they live among us.

^^This^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 10:38:58 AM »
Not a bammer.

A really butthurt USCw (and Tennessee?) fan living in Los Angeles that clearly hates Auburn as much as Updyke.

Some other recent tweets that were not mentioned in that article, and he still hasn't deleted. This is just from Sunday alone.

@xmeromotu @ClayTravisBGID As a non-Bama fan, Auburn people are the worst pricks in all of CFB. No one deserves less.

Referring to Malzahn:
@SeanCablinasian @sgw94 I hope that fucker has a heart attack on the field

This day is only salvaged by Auburn's fans all getting the Ebola virus.

@xmeromotu you and your hat can go fuck yourself. Everything about all you Auburn people is worth considering a genocide plan.

@auburn_dave don't say "boom" today

Referring to Marshall:
@Rivals he's a drug dealer, but keep celebrating him.

@SEC_Logo well, they went out and paid more players this year.

The following tweets were in response to an Auburn fan commenting on CJ doing the Lutzie:
@TheAuburnLogo I laughed at it, what a stupid fuck. I would piss on his grave.
Auburn guy says he'll pray for him.
@TheAuburnLogo you sick fucks, pray I don't burn your whole campus and start cappin players so they join that fat ass TE.

Referring to Auburn fans cheering after the stadium showed the end of the Ole Miss game:
@SEC_Logo which proves they are the most pathetic collection of pissants in the Western Hemisphere

@TheAuburnLogo What do I do if I want Auburn to get Ebola?

Replying to someone saying college football is the best:
@LostLettermen will only be best when we finally give Auburn the death penalty.

Replying to a guy that said "I just want to hug college football":
@Ben_Jones88 can you stick a knife in Auburn when you pull tight though?

@PeytonsHead I'm disappointed Jordan Hare Stadium didn't explode...

Fixed ur Tweet RT @PeytonsHead: What a weekend! The new #CFB top 5:
Auburn needs genicide
Florida State
Katy Perry yum
Ole Miss
Katy Perry”

@txtiger1 you are not a family, you are a goddamn inbred cult

Replying to Finebaum tweeting that Gameday will be in Starkville for the Auburn game:
@finebaum @CollegeGameDay @ladygaga Horrid decision. Hope lots of Auburn people die in car crashes on the way.
@ChadAllenKriete lol, you don't even know- poor folks in Pasadena said it took a month to clean out the smell of the cesspool of AU fuckers

@bhayes4420: I woke up bumbed today bc there are still some Auburn people alive hopefully I can get that C-4 in Jordan Hare to go off."
Guy says "Nice..."
@AngelWBrothers cool, you wanna help kill off the auburn race too!!

@AU210 go back to your barn and your sisters bed

@bud4au LOLOLOLOLOL, I will start assassinating before I do that!

There's also about 50 tweets to ESPN and other sports journalists who complemented Auburn, telling them what fucking idiots they are because Auburn isn't even a top 5 team in the SEC West and would get killed by anyone in the Pac10, etc.  :taunt:

Dude is most most definitely psychopathic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 11:05:53 AM »
Dude probably lives in his uncles basement and doesn't get out much. Still, the fact that people can make threats of this magnitude and get away scot-free is concerning in this day with all of the terrorist acts that have happened on U.S. soil.

Before you know it, he'll be throwing the racism card out on the table or questioning some of our fans sexual orientation. Or both, for some people.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 12:03:32 PM »
That is the butthurt of all butthurts from now to the end of time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 05:55:57 PM »
Don't Eric Ramsey live in Cali?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 10:59:49 PM »
Oooo, I'm gonna start tweeting to him. $5 says that I can get him really pissed off with just a few words. I'll wait a little while, then I'll wind him up.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:01:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs