Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Homecoming Saturday and other games

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Homecoming Saturday and other games
« on: September 27, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »
Auburn vs La Tech.
Do we hit 300 on the ground today? I think so.

The Vols have given Richt's Dawgs a fit today but Gurley took over to put it out of reach.

I read somewhere you can buy tickets to Duke at Miami for $8. That's crazy town.

Oh, anyone think the Hogs can get the Aggies today?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 03:10:31 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Homecoming Saturday and other games
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 03:05:14 PM »
Yes, yes, I didn't know that and yes. Great talking with you today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 03:15:59 PM »
Tennessee is fighting back. Down 28-25 midway 4th
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »
Tennessee is fighting back. Down 28-25 midway 4th
Nine up for UT. Mason struggling with forward pass. The Fightin' Worrley's are hangin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 03:24:53 PM »
Fumbled in the end zone. Ugh, Tennessee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 03:28:22 PM »
 :facepalm: Just piss poor field position and ball handling for UT. Game over.

Note: Stop Gurley on first down and Georgia becomes very average.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 04:28:50 PM »
NC State up on FSU early, 17-7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 05:05:22 PM »
As a unit our offensive line has been a disappointment. We engage but get little push. Several West units are playing better right now and we need to fix it quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 06:28:38 PM »
Running it ineffectively or not, do we not know anything but the fucking deep ball?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 06:44:15 PM »
Same ole same ole. Marshall can't throw worth shit. So we run, essentially the I, right up the gut.

The middle of the field is open quick with Duke, but captain shaky legs can't set his feet long enough to deliver the ball.

And he is running like a sissy.

Johnson can run that well except he can throw the damn ball too.

Very frustrated with the lack of understanding and lack of awareness by NM right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 06:47:35 PM »
OMG. We are a wing and a prayer team!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 07:11:54 PM »
Same ole same ole. Marshall can't throw worth shit. So we run, essentially the I, right up the gut.

The middle of the field is open quick with Duke, but captain shaky legs can't set his feet long enough to deliver the ball.

Very frustrated with the lack of understanding and lack of awareness by NM right now.
We can't hang our hat on the ground game and finish teams off like last year. And it's not Artis-Payne, he runs very hard. The receiver's are missing blocks when that was once a strength. How much of that is Sammy being hurt and Duke under performing is debatable but we have too many foolish holds on the perimeter as well.
We currently lack identity unless one wants to call behind the chains big play strikes against inferior talent an identity. It looks of desperation though, and it is very frustrating I agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2014, 07:55:36 PM »
Same ole same ole. Marshall can't throw worth shoot. So we run, essentially the I, right up the gut.

We can't hang our hat on the ground game and finish teams off like last year. And it's not Artis-Payne, he runs very hard. The receiver's are missing blocks when that was once a strength. How much of that is Sammy being hurt and Duke under performing is debatable but we have too many foolish holds on the perimeter as well.
We currently lack identity unless one wants to call behind the chains big play strikes against inferior talent an identity. It looks of desperation though, and it is very frustrating I agree.

To in summation, what you two are saying is:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 07:57:40 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »
This was one of the most underwhelming 28 point wins I've ever watched. A win is a win, and 2 years ago is still a fresh memory, but it appears we are regressing as the season moves along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 08:07:49 PM »
Another sleep walking game, another victory and another game where I muted Jesse Palmer with his dumbass statements.

Auburn has finally become the team that I've wanted for a long time. Auburn can look like shit nearly the entire game and still beat the shit out of a team they're suppose to beat the shit out of.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 08:18:10 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 08:11:33 PM »
Btw, Arkansas got shafted on that aTm TD pass in overtime (should've either been illegal shift or false start penalty on the aTm WR that caught the TD pass).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2014, 08:20:53 PM »

To in summation, what you two are saying is:

For the talent level and returning players yes, this team is shitty and have little hope of finishing unbeaten and at this juncture of the schedule we might lose several unless that offensive line stops going through the motions and gets a serious mad-on and we block better on the edges.
Last year they knew we were coming and could not stop us. Hell we can't get around the corners anymore.
We aren't testing the opposition with short to intermediate routes to loosen things up because we are too busy bombing. I guess we wake up when it's too late.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2014, 08:31:31 PM »
Btw, Arkansas got shafted on that aTm TD pass in overtime (should've either been illegal shift or false start penalty on the aTm WR that caught the TD pass).
Yup...TAMU getting the love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2014, 09:19:52 PM »
Sammie Coates appears...distracted.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2014, 10:12:48 PM »
Meanwhile #10 Ole Miss is stomping Memphis going into the 4th qtr...7-3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions