friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Me Thinks Jameis is toast
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2014, 11:49:23 AM »
I was talking to an FSU fan the other day after Captain Crablegs got suspended and giving him some shit about his thug QB.  He actually said, "Look, he's just a young college kid.  They make mistakes.  I hope he uses this as a learning opportunity."

There was this long pause while I just stared at him.  Then he  :facepalm: and said, "I'm sorry, did I just say that?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2014, 02:51:53 PM »
I hear about all of his academic success in High School and at FSU, and just scratch my head. Something doesn't add up.
Because any opportunity to show this video again is a good one.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2014, 02:56:09 PM »
That was skrong
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 03:04:40 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and claim the 2013 title just to be safe, along with 2004.  Got 4 bitches?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2014, 04:57:01 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2014, 10:15:48 PM »
Dan Patrick made a comment on his show Monday wondering if something might not be right in his head. I've started wondering the same thing after seeing him come out in full pads for the pre-game warm-ups Saturday. He is either so self-absorbed that the repercussions of his actions just do not register with him, or his elevator does not reach the top floor. The boy is not playing with a full box of crayons. He doesn't have both oars in the water. A few fries short of a Happy Meal. Not playing with a full deck. The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead. He might be half a bubble off. Not the sharpest knife in the cabinet. One taco short of a combo. His driveway isn't going all the way to the road.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2014, 01:58:40 AM »
Dan Patrick made a comment on his show Monday wondering if something might not be right in his head. I've started wondering the same thing after seeing him come out in full pads for the pre-game warm-ups Saturday. He is either so self-absorbed that the repercussions of his actions just do not register with him, or his elevator does not reach the top floor. The boy is not playing with a full box of crayons. He doesn't have both oars in the water. A few fries short of a Happy Meal. Not playing with a full deck. The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead. He might be half a bubble off. Not the sharpest knife in the cabinet. One taco short of a combo. His driveway isn't going all the way to the road.
What exactly are you trying to say?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2014, 03:15:37 AM »
Gate A @2:30
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2014, 08:46:52 AM »

Wouldn't be surprised if he had something similar to ADHD or Aspergers. And Im being dead serious. Would explain the classroom smarts but also dumb spontaneous behavior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2014, 10:17:09 AM »
Wouldn't be surprised if he had something similar to ADHD or Aspergers. And Im being dead serious. Would explain the classroom smarts but also dumb spontaneous behavior.

I could see the Aspergers, but it's so mild I don't know if you could really diagnose him as autistic.  He definitely has some severe social awkwardness.  Even in his interviews you can tell he doesn't really know how to present himself like a normal person.  Almost like he's trying to mimic others. 

But he could just be an immature dumbass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 10:42:06 AM »
I could see the Aspergers, but it's so mild I don't know if you could really diagnose him as autistic.  He definitely has some severe social awkwardness.  Even in his interviews you can tell he doesn't really know how to present himself like a normal person.  Almost like he's trying to mimic others. 

But he could just be an immature dumbass.
I'm going with this.

His middleschool Good Citizenship ribbons and even remaining eligible at FSU can be solely attributed to his athletic ability and teachers "grading on a curve", if you will.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2014, 11:22:23 AM »
That he is no rocket surgeon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2014, 11:38:44 AM »
I think he's saying he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. He's a few screws short of a hardware store. He's not the brightest bulb on the tree. The light’s on but no one’s home. His antenna doesn’t pick up all the channels. His driveway doesn’t quite reach the road. He's not the fastest car on the track. His battery is not fully charged. He's not pulling a full wagon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2014, 11:42:08 AM »
I have to say, even though I'm no Winston fan, all of this that you posted is overboard with the making fun. I know we all like to have a good time and everything but he is just a kid.

I think his problem is simply that the lights are on but no one is home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2014, 11:43:01 AM »
I think he's saying he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. He's a few screws short of a hardware store. He's not the brightest bulb on the tree. The light’s on but no one’s home. His antenna doesn’t pick up all the channels. His driveway doesn’t quite reach the road. He's not the fastest car on the track. His battery is not fully charged. He's not pulling a full wagon.
You are a mofo. Do you know that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 11:44:17 AM »
Or maybe that he's about as sharp as a bowling ball.  He only has one oar in the water.  The gates are down, the lights are flashing but the train is not coming. A few tacos short of a combination #3.  No grain in the silo.  A few Bradys short of a bunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2014, 11:44:43 AM »
I have to say, even though I'm no Winston fan, all of this that you posted is overboard with the making fun. I know we all like to have a good time and everything but he is just a kid.

Why do you insist on copying Chad?

The light’s on but no one’s home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2014, 11:48:46 AM »
Why do you insist on copying Chad?
I know what it looks like but the mofo copies me. Constantly. I've had about enough of this shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2014, 11:53:32 AM »

Bzzzzz.  Already used!

Bzzzzz.  Already used!

Or maybe that he's about as sharp as a bowling ball.  He only has one oar in the water.  The gates are down, the lights are flashing but the train is not coming. A few tacos short of a combination #3. No grain in the silo.  A few Bradys short of a bunch.

Bzzzzz.  Already used!

At no point in any of your ramblings, incoherent responses were the three of you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award the three of you no points, and may God have mercy on your souls.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 11:57:03 AM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan