Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The "Lane Train" Everybody

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: The "Lane Train" Everybody
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2014, 03:21:21 PM »
Kiffin strikes me the same as Chizik and Muschamp; pretty good coordinators, not worth a shit as a head coach.  All three have proven this.  Suggesting that Kiffin could be Saban's successor at Alabama is laughable (or should be, anyway).  I'm pretty happy with him as an OC at this point. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2014, 09:01:41 AM »
Kiffin strikes me the same as Chizik and Muschamp; pretty good coordinators, not worth a shit as a head coach.  All three have proven this.  Suggesting that Kiffin could be Saban's successor at Alabama is laughable (or should be, anyway).  I'm pretty happy with him as an OC at this point.

And you may be right.

Although I don't think Boom was even great at that. He was overrated. There is also the fact that Kiffin was extremely young when becoming a HC and immature. Its possible to learn and grow up. Who knows. The childish antics and immature personality wouldnt last long under Lord Sabynz anyway. I know I don't think anyone thought Simms would do this well. Objectively speaking without my O&B glasses on, Bama is better at this point in the season than I thought they would be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2014, 09:26:30 AM »
One thing that no one can deny about Kiffin is that he has almost single handedly guaranteed another National title and at least one Heisman winner for Bama this year. No one can take that away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com