Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Enough Already!

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Enough Already!
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:03:52 AM »
I realize that you bitches are excited about the big game but I do have a very rewarding and highly productive life outside of the x. Being bombarded all week with communications regarding my thoughts on K State hasn't been at the top of my priority list.

In a nut shell and to keep it at an easy to understand level,  we will win and win big. 17 points at least. We will win by land and by air. And if it rains enough, by sea.

Our bend but not break d will bend more and break less. They will get a cheap one or two but we will mostly keep them outside of our twenty.

"Our biggest test of the season, WT?"--No.
"Our biggest test so far, WT?"--No. Arky is better than their current reputation.
"Will we win them all, WT?"--We have a shot, boys. We just need to take it one game at a time.

Look, I don't want to lose you with all football acumen, intricate details, inside knowledge and schemes but just trust that if WT says this, it must be so. I like our match ups in this game and the way we are shaping up.

Expect both qb's to play tonight. Zone read heavy in the first half and more power football and play action in the second. I am not at liberty to go into much detail but I can share that.

Buckle your chin straps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

chinook

Re: Enough Already!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 11:15:29 AM »
All of your credibility and rational thinking was dismissed as soon as you typed "one game at time".

Prayers sent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 11:26:02 AM »
Lovelly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 12:27:02 PM »
All of your credibility and rational thinking was dismissed as soon as you typed "one game at time".

Prayers sent.

Well he does call himself WT...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 01:56:46 PM »

Prayers sent.
I thought the " one at a time" comment was telling and so well thought out. We have a real gem here with WT and it's high time the rest of you here get on board the WT Express.

Okay it constantly circles and it's very slow  but it can get you where you want to go in Dothan, AL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »
I thought the " one at a time" comment was telling and so well thought out. We have a real gem here with WT and it's high time the rest of you here get on board the WT Express.

Okay it constantly circles and it's very slow  but it can get you where you want to go in Dothan, AL.

The axis of the universe, baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 02:22:34 PM »

Hey, we're not talking about Ross Clark Circle. WT is more akin to the Autobahn. Other than this, astute observations jmar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 10:28:30 AM »
WT...burning down the house!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.