Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jalen Harris

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Jalen Harris
« on: September 18, 2014, 12:47:27 PM »
How solid is this kid to us?  I know he was friends with Lutz and all but should we be expecting him to flip?  The reason I ask is I was over at the al dots cum this morning and saw an article where he was visiting with bama again this weekend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Jalen Harris
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 12:58:03 PM »
I hadn't heard this. But I don't think anyone can say with certainty about any kids these days. I think that Gus encourages them to visit but I don't know this for fact. As long as they aren't liars (i.e. Yeldon, Foster, Evans), I don't have a problem with them taking all of the visits. It's a free weekend of fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Re: Jalen Harris
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 01:02:35 PM »
I hadn't heard this. But I don't think anyone can say with certainty about any kids these days. I think that Gus encourages them to visit but I don't know this for fact. As long as they aren't liars (i.e. Yeldon, Foster, Evans), I don't have a problem with them taking all of the visits. It's a free weekend of fun.

Agreed.  I don't necessarily hate a kid for flipping even if it's to Alabama.  The vitriol spewed at that shit part of Vance is because of the obvious strategy they use to make Auburn look bad. 

I don't really get into recruiting that much anymore.  It's taken care of.  Gus has been part of two staffs now that have recruited top flight talent to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole