Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

5 To Watch

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
5 To Watch
« on: September 12, 2014, 02:16:16 PM »
from al to the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Auburn has the week off as the Tigers prepare for Kansas State next Thursday, but plenty of future Tigers will be in action this weekend. Here's five games to watch involving Auburn commits for Week 4:

1. ASA COLLEGE vs. GEORGIA MILITARY ACADEMY

Jovon Robinson broke the JUCO single season rushing record last season and is currently sixth in the nation for 2014. He tallied 23 times for 120 yards and a score in last week's lost to Kilgore College, but fumbled twice. This upcoming against ASA College will be played in West Virginia on Sunday.

2. EASTSIDE (Ga.) at GRIFFIN (Ga.)

Auburn safety commit Jordan Colbert had a monster game last week, recording 12 tackles (including four tackles for loss.) He also punted once for 45 yards. Look for his success in the secondary to continue this week.

3. LEON (Fla.) at RICKARDS (Fla.)

Athlete D'Anfernee McGriff continues to have a stellar 2014 campaign. The Auburn commit racked up 118 rushing yards and three scores last week.

4. WAYNE COUNTY (Ga.) at OAKLEAF (Fla.)

Not much is known about three-star prospect Chris Westry, but the Auburn pledge is letting his play speak for himself. The defensive back had nine tackles (six solo) in a 34-0 win over Orange Park last week and will look to add to his impressive stats tonight.

5. CREEKSIGE (Ga.) at DRUID HILLS (Ga.)

Offensive lineman Marquell Harrell has 23 pancake blocks this season at left tackle for Creekside. He tallied six last week against Carver. Harrell continues to be a top Tennessee target.

Statistics provided by 247Sports.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

Re: 5 To Watch
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 09:15:59 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 09:40:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 12:49:00 AM »
Who is the flipper this year? My money is on Williams. Skreetz.
Yup
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 08:59:23 AM »
Yup
The Bammer's are high on Evans while Saban recently said that Foster will be a player when he learns to tackle with his head up. (Several recurring stingers)
We haven't exactly faired so well with the Hoover boys but the DT that flipped (name?) only turned out to be good player but not great as advertised.

And is Dee Liner working out for them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 09:28:02 AM »
The Bammer's are high on Evans while Saban recently said that Foster will be a player when he learns to tackle with his head up. (Several recurring stingers)
We haven't exactly faired so well with the Hoover boys but the DT that flipped (name?) only turned out to be good player but not great as advertised.

And is Dee Liner working out for them?
Evans is on pace to break every record at Alabammer, based on inside info coming from his daddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 11:55:59 AM »
Evans is on pace to break every record at Alabammer, based on inside info coming from his daddy.

Records for pairs of $800 shoes?  Wolf man beards?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.