Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Whitehead not making the trip

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Whitehead not making the trip
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 07:58:04 PM »
I can see why a couple over here couldn't make it at the ewaw sight...

I don't think there is too many here that would cry about it. You must have been sold on the Updog account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 08:11:13 PM »
I don't think there is too many here that would cry about it. You must have been sold on the Updog account.
Not aware of the site,  just like to bounce some ideas occasionally.

I just don't want to see the guy end up empty handed after he has performed so well,   that's all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 12:09:32 AM »
WOTS: Whitehead got into a altercation with an assistant coach.

I feel about Whitehead, about the same as I felt about former Auburn OLinemen AJ Greene & Mark Pera. Jumbo knows how I felt about those two and how happy I was to see Greene go down in the Clemson game in '10. I know, I know, don't cheer an injury, but him getting hurt forced the staff to put someone else in, in this case it would be a converted TE Brandon Moseley...after Moseley came in, Newton stopped having to run for his life immediately after the snap (DeQuan Bowers didn't do much after Greene got hurt)....Silver Lining and all that.
For the record, I didn't cheer (out loud) when Greene got hurt, I was just wanting him to be replaced.

Now, with Whitehead out for however long, someone that hopefully knows how to tackle will replace him...and that makes me happy.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 12:16:08 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 08:52:53 AM »
I would love to see Garrett start at Star and Therieze start at safety just for this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 09:41:27 AM »
I would love to see Garrett start at Star and Therieze start at safety just for this week.
Yes, they are always around the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 10:50:09 AM »
Not aware of the site,  just like to bounce some ideas occasionally.

I just don't want to see the guy end up empty handed after he has performed so well,   that's all.
Speaking Srsly, I don't think we have to worry about Nick making it to the NFL. Now, if he has the Tebow attitude, then no. But I don't think Nick will have that. Maybe someone will give him a shot at QB. I would think Philly would be an obvious choice. But if not, Nick can play. I would think CB or slot are natural fits.

But he's a damn fine QB in Malzahn's O.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com