Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

45 Years since this big of a game

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: 45 Years since this big of a game
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 11:53:32 AM »
Come on give it to me, do the girls like you? come on destroy me... destroy me. Yeah yeah!

That's why he's sad, he's misplaced his kitten.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 11:54:30 AM »
That's why he's sad, he's misplaced his kitten.

Carpathian Kitten Loss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014, 01:23:49 PM »
K-State’s last two mid-week home football games -- Nebraska in 2010 and North Dakota State last year -- were played in front of electric crowds, despite losses.
Well, at least they already have experience at it.

This is blowing my mind.  They play Texas and Oklahoma and Nebraska as conference opponents.  But AUBURN is the team that gets their panties moist. They are validating what we, of course, know - that the SEC is hands down the best conference, and the SEC West is the best division.  They are acknowledging that their own conference sucks donkey balls.

Bet that pisses Big Game Bob off.

This is going to be cruel.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2014, 01:28:44 PM »
Well, at least they already have experience at it.

This is blowing my mind.  They play Texas and Oklahoma and Nebraska as conference opponents.  But AUBURN is the team that gets their panties moist. They are validating what we, of course, know - that the SEC is hands down the best conference, and the SEC West is the best division.  They are acknowledging that their own conference sucks donkey balls.

Bet that pisses Big Game Bob off.

This is going to be cruel.

Like a real green dress?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
Like a real green dress?

Have you got a Million Dollars?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »
Nebraska as conference opponents. 

Not anymore.  Nebraska is now Big-10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014, 01:38:43 PM »
Have you got a Million Dollars?

Like on paper?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014, 01:41:45 PM »
Not anymore.  Nebraska is now Big-10.

OK - "Played".  Nitpicker.  Always picking the nits.

My point is that they have played real teams at home before.  If Auburn were rolling into Wyoming or San Jose Obispo State or even UMass or Maine, I could get the "ZOMG!!! AUBURN IS COMING TO TOWN!!!"  But fer Pete's sake, you play in a Big Boy Conference!! Act like it, bor.  According to Big Game Bob, your's is the BETTER conference.  Sheesh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2014, 01:42:59 PM »
OK - "Played".  Nitpicker.  Always picking the nits.

My point is that they have played real teams at home before.  If Auburn were rolling into Wyoming or San Jose Obispo State or even UMass or Maine, I could get the "ZOMG!!! AUBURN IS COMING TO TOWN!!!"  But fer Pete's sake, you play in a Big Boy Conference!! Act like it, bor.  According to Big Game Bob, your's is the BETTER conference.  Sheesh.

Have we really decided that they play in a big boy conference?   I would say the jury is still out on that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 01:45:51 PM »
Have we really decided that they play in a big boy conference?   I would say the jury is still out on that one.

As long as TX and OK are in it, then I have to say yes, it's a Big Boy Conference.  Note, however, that when you say to a kid "MY!  Aren't YOU acting like a big boy?!", you usually say it in that fake, sing songy, patronizing tone of voice.

SO MUCH nuance lost over teh innerwebz.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2014, 01:51:28 PM »
As long as TX and OK are in it, then I have to say yes, it's a Big Boy Conference.  Note, however, that when you say to a kid "MY!  Aren't YOU acting like a big boy?!", you usually say it in that fake, sing songy, patronizing tone of voice.

SO MUCH nuance lost over teh innerwebz.   :sad:

Ahhh yes.  The Texas that lost BYU and the Oklahoma that soundly thrashed what was probably the 12th to 14 best team in the conference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2014, 01:52:51 PM »
Ahhh yes.  The Texas that lost BYU and the Oklahoma that soundly thrashed what was probably the 12th to 14 best team in the conference.

SEC is the best.  They are probably the best of the rest.  Not saying that's an awesome thing to be, but somebody has to be the top turd in the shitpile. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2014, 01:53:12 PM »
Just read this little nugget:

Half of Kansas State’s roster vs. Auburn – 58 players – will be former or current walk-ons, according to CBS’ Dennis Dodd.

Bless their hearts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
Just read this little nugget:

Bless their hearts.

yes...facts and all.

Sorry but this is a mismatch. If people would throw the emotional rhetoric and talking heads out the windows for a second they would see that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 02:02:06 PM »
NEVER MIND!!
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning giving way to partly cloudy skies late. High 81F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain falling from 50% to 20% in the evening.

Feel much better...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2014, 03:17:59 PM »
NEVER MIND!!

Feel much better...

I don't....I am no longer thinking about wet t-shirts
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2014, 03:24:23 PM »

:tits:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2014, 03:27:22 PM »

Wet boxer shorts? On fat men?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com