Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

K-State

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: K-State
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 11:11:15 PM »
I'll pay you back, whenever I see ya...I always pay my debts.

Not if I see you first... I'd rather take the loss.   :miltie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 11:32:06 PM »
That's ten minutes of my life I will never get back. If any of you bothered to join, please to be inviting them over here for mockery and derision.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 11:37:57 PM »
Someone should post this quote over there...

So far, it was so good for Auburn, said defensive tackle Gabe Wright.

"A bye week, you have to be even more locked in," Wright said. "To be honest, I feel like we took advantage of this open week.

"Guys are going to get a little rest tomorrow. Saturday, a couple of guys will get together and watch the other games. But, for the most part, Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday went really well. We got our base packages done. We did start game planning for Kansas State."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 11:45:13 PM »
That's ten minutes of my life I will never get back. If any of you bothered to join, please to be inviting them over here for mockery and derision.

Anyone game for getting banned from that hack of a forum? I'm betting we could get some of them pissed off enough to come over here for a real skull raping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 11:49:19 PM »
From that board...

I think a large amount of this conjecture is based on the homefield advantage at BSFS.  The noise is something Auburn isn't used to and can't effectively be reproduced.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 11:57:58 PM »
I think the correct term here is satire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 01:30:19 AM »
I am just going to offer some husky dude $5 for his Roll Schnyd tshirt.  Jumbo and Prowler have both asked me to bring them one.
I would rock that shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 07:26:07 AM »
That website makes my eyes bleed.  What a shit hole.  It has not been updated since fucking Netscape debuted.   Also, Kansas residents (especially from the middle of nowhere little Manhattan) talking down to a state is like Mississippians making fun of a West Virginians ability to read.

I think the website is hosted by Compuserve and when the fuck did we start letting Mississippians or West Virginians read?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 08:39:37 AM »
I think the correct term here is satire

Exactly. It's a little like the Wopussy. If you are taking those guys seriously, you need to update your sarcasm filter.

The Auburn fans over there are making us look pretty stupid. Reminds me of when David went to the Arkansas boards.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:42:49 AM by Lurking Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2014, 09:10:44 AM »
In all seriousness, I highly doubt any Auburn player is looking past KSU and would highly doubt KSU players are looking past Auburn. I sort of see the same as the Arkansas game with a close first half and AU wearing that ass down with the run game in the second half. However, I don't think KSU has a real run threat but apparently their QB is pretty good. I'm thinking the sooner the D-Line puts the dude on his back the better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 09:38:56 AM »
If the Kansas State fans are actually thinking this, they're in for a rude awakening.

If I didn't know it were REAL, I would think that it is a spoof site. Like The Onion for CFB message boards.

Good grief these people are going to be disappointed next Thursday. Anyone care to invite a couple of them over to the X?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 12:54:16 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 09:49:10 AM »
Exactly. It's a little like the Wopussy. If you are taking those guys seriously, you need to update your sarcasm filter.

The Auburn fans over there are making us look pretty stupid. Reminds me of when David went to the Arkansas boards.

Agreed.  I gave it a good shot, then the gAUFamily crowd showed up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2014, 09:54:10 AM »
Agreed.  I gave it a good shot, then the gAUFamily crowd showed up.
Yeah, I didn't want to be the one to piss on the parade here about how dumb they iz for thinking they were going to sail past the reigning SEC champion/National Championship participants/current #5 team in the country and look ahead and focus on UTEP.

Granted, some of the cousin fucking stuff is funny coming from them considering they're in fucking Kansas. An entire state with nothing but desolate farm country.

That CHB guy over there is an embarrassment.

Wish someone would step the sarcastic troll game up over there so as not to validate their stereotypes of "stupid southerners".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2014, 10:10:12 AM »

At their score prediction thread.  Gotta hand it to them on one thing they do a great job of keeping the delusion going.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2014, 10:30:08 AM »
I'm waiting to go back to that site next Friday and see what those fucktards have to say then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2014, 10:35:11 AM »
Enjoying the haiku thread now...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2014, 10:35:22 AM »
Anyone care to invite a couple of them over to the X?

Its like I say and you ignore it.

I would go invite them myself but I am too busy getting my bud purchases in order for my irrational predictions next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2014, 11:48:17 AM »
"K-State is going to be such a boss when we're in the same conference with all these schools in the next few years after KU kills off the Big XII when they leave us for the big 10"

:rofl: They are talking about the Mountain West btw.  :rofl:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2014, 12:25:54 PM »

This guy nailed it. Now granted, some of their takes are definitely delusional but most of that shit is pretty comical.  Like us talking about Arky as a good warm up for San FranDiegoLuisObispo State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2014, 08:49:15 PM »
In all seriousness, I highly doubt any Auburn player is looking past KSU and would highly doubt KSU players are looking past Auburn. I sort of see the same as the Arkansas game with a close first half and AU wearing that ass down with the run game in the second half. However, I don't think KSU has a real run threat but apparently their QB is pretty good. I'm thinking the sooner the D-Line puts the dude on his back in a body bag the better.
Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs