Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey Dax...You Bitch

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Hey Dax...You Bitch
« on: September 18, 2014, 01:57:58 PM »
So you decided to leave Auburn high and dry.  Enjoy this article while you're getting dressed for your afternoon shift as a greeter for Wal Marks.  Remember folks, it all starts with the long snapper.  al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

NFL long snappers prefer to stay out of the spotlight. Long snappers usually get recognition only when the ball has gone astray. But Atlanta Falcons long snapper Josh Harris received some recognition on Wednesday for doing his job well. The Falcons announced the former Auburn player had signed a four-year contract extension with the team.

"Josh has been a very solid snapper for us in both field goals and punts," Atlanta coach Mike Smith said during his press conference on Wednesday. "When you've got a guy that can do that trade, you want to try and keep him around as long as you can."

Terms were not announced for the contract, which would keep Harris with the Falcons through the 2018 season, but it was reported to contain a signing bonus of $500,000. Harris is in the final season of a three-year contract. He is scheduled to make $570,000 this season.

Since joining the Falcons in 2012 as an undrafted rookie from Auburn, where he served as the long snapper for three seasons, Harris has played in all 34 of Atlanta's games, handling the hiking for punts and placements.

Harris will be in action on Thursday night when the Falcons host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 7:25 CDT for an NFC South game that will be televised nationally by CBS and NFL Network.

Harris made a tackle on an Atlanta punt in the Falcons' loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Hey Dax...You Bitch
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 02:36:54 PM »
Mighty fine living for hupping a ball betwixt one's legs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 02:44:00 PM »
Mighty fine living for hupping a ball betwixt one's legs.

Cue the obligatory WT, "Although I'd have trouble being a long snapper with such a massive love muscle hanging down as far as it does" in 3...2...1....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 02:51:28 PM »
I thought you were Dax's bitch...not the other way around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 02:53:27 PM »
I thought you were Dax's bitch...not the other way around.

My man is in the pros.  I've been done with Dax.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 04:53:14 PM »
Longsnapper U!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 05:02:53 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 12:36:08 AM »
I was watching one game, don't remember now. They were talking about the Crofoot family. We had two of them and there are several more. One is in college now snapping.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 03:23:07 AM »
I was watching one game, don't remember now. They were talking about the Crofoot family. We had two of them and there are several more. One is in college now snapping.
Think it was shown during halftime of the UK-UF game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions