And what the hell do I do with the Mrs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Selling 1 Arky Ticket
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 03:18:14 PM »

More like how the fuck are you gonna get in?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 03:22:24 PM »

Look.  I'll be happy to help out here.  AUTailgating said he'd give me the keys to his RV while he's at the game.  You go and have a good time and I'll take one for the team.  Pull those Tigers through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 03:53:17 PM »

More like how the fuck are you gonna get in?

:jaw:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »
Look.  I'll be happy to help out here.  AUTailgating said he'd give me the keys to his RV while he's at the game.  You go and have a good time and I'll take one for the team.  Pull those Tigers through.

Thanks. You drive it, you gotta pay for the maintenance on it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 04:02:22 PM »
Thanks. You drive it, you gotta pay for the maintenance on it.

Wait.  I've already got one of those.  Let me get back to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 04:14:47 PM »
Wait.  I've already got one of those.  Let me get back to you.

And here's a car fax report:

She just bought 6 cans of something that some guy at a show told here was the latest, greatest thing for keening up your car.  $60.00-sitting in my garage right now with no hope of being used since I get my car cleaned by minions.

Different can-Armor all inside :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 04:32:50 PM »

And here's a car fax report:

She just bought 6 cans of something that some guy at a show told here was the latest, greatest thing for keening up your car.  $60.00-sitting in my garage right now with no hope of being used since I get my car cleaned by minions.

Different can-Armor all inside :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I thought we were talking about...ah, nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.